When he's reading, or just concetrating he's the HOTTEST...why?

why do guys look so HOT when they aren't paying attention to like concentrating... .. and then they go into playboy mode and you like ughhh please stop... what gives ladies or is it just me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Prolly cauz when a guy is in playboy mode...he seems less genuine and more "phony", like him being a playboy isn't the real him.

Hopefully that made sense. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Cause they're ignoring you. Women, for some f***ed up reason, love when guys don't pay them any attention. Science has proven this.

link

"But research shows there is a least a little bit of a factual basis behind their bullsh*t. In his book The Game, journalist Neil Strauss entered the world of the pick-up artist and learned one important thing: Women like men who ignore them. According to his experience, your best bet at getting a girl is walking up to her group and completely ignoring her, while chatting away to her less attractive friends."

link

"The dating site OKCupid.com actually went through their database of pictures men had submitted, and tracked how many contacts each yielded. They studied 7,000 photos and determined that men who didn't look directly at the camera in their profile pictures received more messages on average than men who did. About 50 percent more, in fact, if said picture combined the looking away with an expression of disinterest (smiling drove down the effect some, but still not as much as eye contact)."

• THAT IS SOOOO COOL .. AND SO TRUE TO SOME EXTENT

• and you have just proven scientific facts for the majority of your gender

• what scientific facts might that be? And care to link any studies claiming whatever facts you'll claim are facts.

• Because you women constantly want attention and getting it, the moment a guy is not doing what you expect (kiss a** just because your a female), increases his value.

• that is so not true well with me its not.. the first one was the answer...;) but I know some girls that your answer is right for... :)

• Lol I don't always know what I'm saying but I know I right :P x

• *goes to playboy mode*

*speaks with italian accent*

How you doin !

;)

What Girls Said 1

• I find it hotter if they're concentrating haha

• OMG me too... I thought I was like the only girl that thought that they just look so good..:)

• heeheh!

• I forgot, it's because they look more intense, intelligent, and can get the work done.