I'm not cute....BUT I'm not ugly?.....

MY friend asked her guy friend what he thought of me and this was his response o.O if I'm not either than what am I LOL?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ye that's a fair response, because why are you asking him that question? if he responded by saying a word as simple as "nice" (meaning you are a nice girl) you girls would probably interpret it as, ohh he is madly in love with you. Many girls look for an opportunity to set up some situation to make it look like someone is in love with them lol.

I think your making fun of his reply because you wanted him to give you a complement. But since he was put in the stupid situation, he thought, lets not say something that upsets her or gets her excited.

• um..ok I think I get it

• Its a 'no' baby gal, I've had a girl telling me to f**k off as soon as I said hi to approach lol, so I think your response was not so bad ;)

So take it on the chin and move on.

What Guys Said 4

• It means you're pretty much average. Most people are going to be average. I consider people saying I'm not ugly a compliment LOL

• It means he's personally not attracted to you...but he thinks you'r decent looking. For example... If he gave you a number (in his head)...you might be a 5 or a 6 on the cute scale.

• oh jeez..wow

• Whats funny is I used the exact same quote in your question, while referring to a girl last week!

• plain lol

• o.O pretty much means ugly! Sorry

What Girls Said 1

• Eh you're better off without him then...lol!