Girls, would you consider me to be a good dateable guy?

I am 18, average looking, short cut brown hair, medium/light build, weigh about 155lbs. I am good natured and Christian, I am a gentleman when around girls but can joke around and be funny or serious when need be, I like to compliment girls I like because I like seeing them smile. I love to help people and I am going into the medical field. I can be shy around girls I like at first but once I get to know them I am pretty confident around them, I also try to avoid confrontation and try to resolve issues in a orderly and grown up fashion. (Not trying to hook up with anyone on here, I'm just trying to gain some perspective.) (Also let me know if you need more details.)

Also I'm 6'0"

Most Helpful Girl

• you do seem like a sweetheart (:, as long as you personality is amazing (:

• Well I don't want to sound conceited but I think I have a good personality. lol

• i sent you a friend request sorry about that

• No need to be sorry, lol, Its all good.

What Girls Said 2

• how tall are you?

you seem like a sweetheart, I'd consider you date-able!

• You look like a crocodile...or is that an alligator?

Hmm...are you that illuminati reptilian race?

• Hahaha its a dinosaur. A proper dinosaur gentleman,

What Guys Said 2

• If you have a good relationship with the Creator of the Universe...then yes..you're very dateable.

• Your like my clone. No joke! Except I weigh more. And I'm black. Haha