Girls, how would you feel if your boyfriend changed his trademark look

I've been wearing the same hairstyle for a little over seven years. I have a curly fro that I'm getting tired of grooming, but the thing is, my girlfriend loves my hair(I mean really loves it).

I recently went to Chicago for a couple a weeks and a guy there had the same kind of hair(but higher). After a few days there the guy went to the barber and cut his hair off, well the women there didn't like that at all, then they told me never do the same, so I'm kind of nervous about changing it.

It's getting hot here in Florida and I'm tired of having this hair on my head (I do love the compliments, stares, and the "hey Poppi" from the girls, that's always nice) and the work I have to do to keep it groomed.

Ladies help me here, should I keep it, cut it lower or off, and should I consult my girlfriend if I do decide to cut it?

Most Helpful Girl

• do what makes you happy but... CONSULT YOUR GIRLFRIEND... even though it may grow back she still may have some issues until it does ;) idk

What Girls Said 5

• If you honestly don't like it cut it but if you love it and just don't like the hassle of styling it find another easier way to do your hair..growing out my hair long takes more time to style and take care of it but I'm not going to cut it short because of that.

• It sounds shallow but I would care,consult your girlfriend first, if she really doesn't want you to get it cut but you do, explain to her that you really want it cut. A good girlfriend would understand

• Thanks for your answer. She doesn't want me to cut it, I geuss it's part of my allure. She does wear her hair to please me, so It's not a sacrifice for me to do the same. I cut it lower, but she wants it high enugh to be curly, so it is.

• If he didn't look good id tell him to grow it back and if after awhile its unbearable id break up with him

• Id probably lose attraraction since I didn't fall for him when he looked like that

• I like your honesty.

• But its his choice he can do whatever he wants whether I support or not

• if she really likes you she won't care that you cut it! but its your choice (:

What Guys Said 0