What do you think of these football boots?

link

link

everyone I've asked so far said they're ugly as sin, although I wouldn't be getting them for the look, I like the fit and feel of them. Are they really that ugly lol?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• They're pretty bright, but I wouldn't say they were horrifying. As long as you feel comfortable wearing them, I say buy them :)

• Lol they kind of look like something Ronald Mcdonald would wear. does it come in another color? But if Messi wears them they must be good, so I dunno.

• they only have those at the store in my town, I know they come in blue and red, and black and red and other colors too

• Well if it was any other color, it would look much better. Maybe you could ask your town's store to order them for you, they sometimes do that. Or you could buy them online.

• there are fine I have BRIGHT NEON PINK SOCCER CLEATS so that's fine get what you feel I'm sure you will look good in almost anything ;)

• Reminds me of...MCDONALDS :)..but they aren't very appealing to me .. :/

What Guys Said 1

• i thought you were talking bout American fball =( oh well your football started rugby which is awesome!

and they looking sexy ta me XP