Girls, thoughts on guys facial hair?

Hot or not? What styles do you like/dislike?

Most Helpful Girl

• Likes -

link

link - Only black man I find sexy too by the way. xD

link

Dislikes -

link - This is a no no..

link

All in all, just depends on your face shape and what looks good on you or not.

What Girls Said 9

• depends on the guys...depends on the hair. I don't like peach fuzz...or super burley "woodsman" hair...unless its freezing and he's going hunting lol I don't know...some guys can pull off mutton chops, while others can pull off soul patches, goatees, or 'staches.

Then there's always the roughy scruff scruff...I do love whisker rubs...on my face.

• it really depends on the type of guy it is and how much facial hair it is. If it's a long beard or you look like a mammoth ready for the winter, then no. But if it's short sideburns or a just a little bit of facial hair then it can be attractive. Also some guys can just pull it off better because they have different facial features and head sizes. I would just ask around to some close girl friends of yours and ask their honest opinion if facial hair would look good on you.

• Well it depends if the guy can pull it ooff but YES I like beards and even mustaches oh baby

• No please.

• Sexy in moderation. I am not a huge fan of clean shaven lol

• I love when a guy has a big burly "I live in the woods and kill bears with my bare hands" kind of beards. I just find them ridiculously sexy.

• so incredibly hot! I love plain old scruff the most...style depends on the facial structure of the guy usually

• Long enough to be soft but not so long that it looks uncared for.

• Clean shaven is almost always better.

What Guys Said 0