How attractive are you and how is your dating life?

I'm trying to see if there's actually a real correlation between attractiveness and relationship status.

vote based on how attractive you think you are.

since there's only 5 options, I'll have to settle for making the poll this way. sucks, but o well, what can I do?

as for me, I don't know if I am or not still. depends whose looking. or is it who's looking? idk.

but I've definitely been single for the great majority of my life.

• I'm attractive and have mostly been single
  • I'm attractive and have mostly been taken
  • I'm not attractive and have mostly been single
  • I'm not attractive and have mostly been taken
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• I am unattractive and have dated two guys in my whole life. The first guy only dated me as a joke because his friends dared him and he did it to make a few hundred dollars. The second guy, who is my current boyfriend, turned me down again and again for two years until he finally agreed to go out with me. It just so happened that he fell in love with me, so score!

• percistance pays off! f*** yeah!

i kinda wanna hear this love story now haha

aand, you're not unattractive, at all.

• awww. I'm glad you're not only the type to ask a guy out, but also the type to keep trying, its admirable in a girl. props.

• you should have gotten yourself a black guy, no offence, and at risk of sounding like a douche but you're hot as hell and it would have been a privilege to tear that ass up lmao seriously though you're hot :)

What Girls Said 16

• Idk or care if iam attractive. I have mostly been single because I don't have freetime for boyfriends. My first priority is getting my sh*t together. Tbh I treat guys and most of my friends like crap. I'm too busy being focused on me to care. I wouldn't want to start a relationship hurting a dude so early...im just cruel.

• People tell me I'm pretty and have a cute personality, but I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 19. I'm thinking it has something to do with being shy.

• being shy don't help haha. shy girls are cute tho, as long as you're not so shy that you don't talk to anyone.

• I'm the exact same way !

• I think I am a 6.5 and I am in a serious relationship for the past 4 yrs. I use to have a hard time finding someone because It was my lack of confedence and not because of my looks.

• i think I'm semi attractive and I've def. been mostly single.. never been in a legit relationship, been on a couple dates that's it.

• I am average and never had a boyfriend before! !

• ehh I think I'm OK looking. I have been single by choice. I'm more focused on my career than men. I also think it depends on how I look that day. I have my ugly and my cute days

• Never dated anyone and thet's actually the reason why I feel unattractive.

• I think I'm attractive, but never been in a relationship..I guess I'm just not mentally and emotionally ready to be in one. Trying to work on myself and happiness first(:

• I voted C.

Although, I am taken now.

• I consider myself a good looking female. I've been dating here and there. nothing too serious since I travel quite often.

I was in a long relashionship before I left for school. I guess you can see we are picking up from where we left off.

• I am attractive and usually seeing someone if I want too.

• I have mostly been taken until recently but I am attractive. Or at least I think I am haha

• C.

:'(

• D.

I've spent a lot of time in relationships and I'm pretty darn average :p

• i consider myself attractive and I have been with my boyfriend for 7 yrs

• I am attractive but people are too scared to approach me

What Guys Said 8

• im attractive (not a complete head turner I don't think but whatever :P) but I'm very picky about who I date

• I voted D. I''m not particularly attractive, but I haven't struggled too much with women. I'm not particularly picky about looks, though. That could be why.

• Let's see if I can't recant, shall we? I'm tree troll FUGLY and I can't get a date. But honest to the last. And a bit of a smart-*ss as well. Makes up for something, right? Honestly-I can't really speak for how I think I look, it varies. Dating wise, I can toss that out the window for the time being.

• I vote C

• I think I'm a good looking person and I'm not currently in a relationship:)

But I don't think attractiveness has much to do with entering a relationship, more so, having a good personality and actively seekng a relationship with the right person.

• I look like a horses ass, and will probably never get a date.

• I'm average, so I guess not attractive? and been single as long as I can remember

• still don't believe the girls that say you're hot huh?

• hmm... well f*** it, this is pointless.

• yup, attractiveness is a social construct and I have no reason to believe I'm attractive

• I think I'm rather attractive but have always struggled getting girl's attention. I don't think looks has a lot to do with getting girls to like you though. I've seen a lot of happy go lucky, funny, inteligent, and uuuugly guys with beautiful girls. I've had a number of cool friends, but I've never hung out with the popular kids. I've always been a bad boy and not very popular, that probably had a lot to do with it.

• haha you callin yourself an attractive bad boy that's not good with women?

that don't make much sense

• girls don't like bad boys. they like punks who think they're bad because they smoke cigarettes and drink. bad boys don't get the girls, they go to prison.

• ohh alright, you're a real bad boy. coo. and yeah, that's true.