Girls only: what do you think guys look the best in?

I recently saw the need to get a bunch of new cloths and I'm wondering what do guys look the best in?

0|0
18|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• I <3 a guy in a suit.

It makes men look so handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • At home, just boxers or shirtless with some basketball shorts.

Out of the house some dark jeans, cool kicks, and just a somewhat fitted t-shirt will do the trick.(:

0|0
    0|0
  • Firemen uniform, tux/suit,polos,soccer gear...lol (not necessarily in that order)

0|0
    0|0
  • Black vneck...dark demin

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when a guy has his own style. When a guy rocks his own look no matter what it is then he looks sexy as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny Jeans (NOT TOO SKINNY) a v-neck a beanie a flannel hoodies boxers nothing :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A towel.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone loves a man in uniform

0|0
    0|0
  • A suit

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think guys look best in something preppy, wearing button down shirts, polos or simple v-necks with a cardigan.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love skinny jeans and eitheir v neck,tshirt,or hoodie.also I love long hair

2|0
    0|0
  • A pair of well fitted dark washed jeans ( please no underwear showing lol) and a simple tee which ever so slighty shows off his physique :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans and plaid or v neck shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever suits them... if they can pull it off, it usually looks hot

But I do love when guys wear cardigans! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • For me the actually clothes don't matter as much as the fit. Keep it simple but make sure everything fits properly. No need for anything trendy or flashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well depends on your type of style. I always tend to find guys in jeans and a dress up shirt with a cool tshirt underneath and the sleeves rolled up to be extremely attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • T-shirt and jeans smoething simple.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Can's go wrong with smart casual. Suit jackets, button shirts, nice shoes give a more distinguished look.

Just google smart casual and go to images. That's probably the most attractive dress style. Most girls are attracted to it.

You can get the punk or gangsta type girls by dressing elegant but it's hard to get the elegant girls by dressing in hoodies and sneakers.

1|0
    0|0