No one sees or finds me attractive. What am I doing wrong?

OK so I think I look good, I take care of myself, go to the gym almost everyday, and I think I wear good clothes that look good on me, but the thing is that no one sees or finds me attractive and its really starting to get to me. They always tell me "sorry your not my type" or "lets just be friends" or anything else like that. What is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pic?

• im brand new on here, how do I post a pic of myself here? I've tried copy and paste but that doesn't work

• You have to separate the url

i.e. ww w. I mgu r. co m

• it says I have to be Xper level 4+ to link to my post so I will describe myself. I'm about 5'6'', jamacian and black italian (so yes I'm black), coffee colored skin tone, skinny with a muscular build, black hair in a mini afro, brown eyes, and no facial hair (shave)

What Girls Said 1

• Judging by your profile pic, I'd say you're cute. Maybe those people are blind or have bad taste. I often wonder the same thing about myself, then I just say screw the and that they're missing out haha. You're very handsome, keep doing what you're doing, I promise you that someone finds you attractive (;

What Guys Said 3

• maybe its your approach. too forward maybe?

• it's probably an attitude, behavior, approach thing

• Color of skin perhaps? I know I wouldn't touch 92.74% of black women ...mix now where talking 59.34%