Ear piercings adds in attractive points?:-D

I am thinking of getting my ears pierced then one chick in my class told me that they don't really do much look wise,So I was just wondering do they really add attractive points?:-) Give your opinions,thanks:)

Most Helpful Girl

• If it works for you, and you like how you look with them (which you'll only really find out after you get it done), then that's great.

Some guys wear those ridiculously huge fake gems, and I think that looks stupid. But there's plenty of better options - even small hoop earrings look good on some guys. Large gauges are also more of a turn-off than anything else.

I don't mind piercings on guys, but it's rare that I see someone who looks totally stunning with certain types of piercings.

What Girls Said 10

• only if it fits your style,

like if you're emo or rocker type then sure, they look good.

but if you're just a guy who wears abercrombie and all that, you'd just look like a f** (excuse the term!)

• It depends. Gauges? NO.

Modest studs with a clear rock in them (e.g. cubic zirconia)? Sure, it could work. It does give you a slightly less masculine look, though, IMO, and it -may- turn some girls off, especially if they are huge.

• When it comes to guys and earrings I don't care either way. I don't consider them attractive or unattractive; they're just something he either has or doesn't have.

• It doesn't add, but it can definitely take away.

• And gauges

• For some guys it does

• I find earrings on a guy completely unattractive, it makes men woman like to me, only women should have pierced ears. That is just stupid.

• nope they don't.. maybe some studs are OK but any more is a negative.

• Piercings are cool,I don't mind them.

• No usually I find guys without them attractive

What Guys Said 0