Guys: a couple questions regarding your opinions on girls with piercings

What do you gys think when you see a girl with a lot of excessive piercings?

would you hae a seious relationship with a girl who has many piercings?

what kind of piercings are gross?

and if someone has a nose stud,do you think it would be weird to get a lip stud as well?

any answers would be REALLY appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• Piercings:

Ears, multiple and cartilage: Very sexy

Eyebrow: A little sexy

Nose (stud or ring): No. F*CK no. HUGE turn off.

Lip: A little sexy

Labret: A little more sexy

~A~ facial piercing, maybe two (not counting the ears), is all I can stand seeing on a woman. If your face is loaded up with metal, it detracts from your femininity, and if I wanted a masculine chick, I'd just be gay.

• For the record, I'm not a "normal, preppy guy" I'm into hardcore metal, and I think piercings and tats are awesome, just not attractive when done to excess on a woman.

What Guys Said 6

• Not many guys have any interest in pierced girls. Just pierced guys, I guess. All piercingts are gross, but of course some wose than others, like the lip piercings.

• The only piercings I like are normal ear lobe piercings. Beyond that it subtracts from her attractiveness. No I have never dated a girl with tons of piercings. I don't find them gross per say, they just aren't elegant/classy. It's usually a tip off to something about her personality as well... Could be anything from attention seeker, to a need to be free and adventurous (forget the past/rebel), follower that is easily pressured by friends, etc.

• girls with percings and tatoos all over look gross to me and I would never go with a girl who has them but the traditional earlobe peircing is ok

• I don't like a bunch of piercings. It turns me off from her and I'd probably not try to pursue her from the start. :( I like snake bites but anymore than 2 or 3 piercings starts to make me lose attraction. A little lip stud and nose stud isn't that bad to me.

• No, I really like piercings except the bridge of the nose, the anti-eyebrow, labret and the eyebrow. Other than that piercings look really cute and/or sexy unless the face covered. I think that piercings are hot! On the face I would say a small nose stud is the best then lip piercings, but I like all of the other facial piercings the ones mentioned above.

• I don't find them attractive. At all.

What Girls Said 1

• Most the guys I know don't like piercings, and from what I can tell piercings only really appeal to certain types of guys. The thing is, if you're a girl who likes piercings, chances are you'll have things in common with the type of guys who like piercings.

I think a nose stud and lip stud are a really cute combo as long as they're on opposite sides. That's what I wanted to get, but my boss said no to the lip stud.

• so wht kinda guy do you think likes piercings?

• Hipster guys, indie guys, musicians, artists...those are the types of guys I know who actually find piercings attractive. But many normal guys will ignore piercings if they like the girl a lot, you just start out at a disadvantage.