Why do girls hate me because I'm pretty?

i don't want to come off as full of myself but guys have told me I'm beautiful and gorgeous.I don't have many friends and I guess its because I am intimidating to guys and girls. I have acquaintances in classes but no real friends. someone I did hang out with told me people don't really like me and I don't understand. has anyone been through something similar? advice ?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you call yourself beautiful and become full of yourself in class around these people? If so, that is probably why people can't stand you. I can't stand when girls in my school look in there makeup mirror and tell themselves and there friends how "gorgeous" they are when in reality, there face is covered in make up! Anyway, if you honestly don't act full of yourself around those girls, then there probably just jealous of you, unless you have a bitchy attitude. That could be another reason, if you do have an attitude, with other people...

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• because you value your looks the most...

• personality... maybe competition I don't know without a pic of you, and or personally knowing you it would be near impossible to tell

• Perhaps your personality? But it might be due to people being insecure, or just plain jerks. But I don't know you so I can't be sure what it is.

What Girls Said 3

• Because you seem cocky and kind of seem to put yourself above other people, I'm attractive and sometimes girls get jealous of me but I am always nice and polite to them so they have no reason to hate me.

• It has to do with your personality. If you're not friendly and personable, that's probably why

• i think it has something to do with the attitude like are you friendly, nice, approachable not necessarily because you are pretty..