What is with girls on here calling themselves ugly?

I see 3 girls so far that insist on that they're ugly. What is the deal ladies? Guys isn't this bothersome to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok, repeating this for the 50th time today

1) Their perspective matters the most and if they feel they are unattractive, no amount of complimenting them will change that

2) You don't know everyone's story on here, as far as their childhood and the negative people in their lives

3) Because guys on here rush to compliment them and they realize it brings them attention. Some girls on here are genuine attention whores

4) In some cases, why live in denial? LOL I mean, I'm not saying I'm ugly but I certainly don't go around calling myself gorgeous and sh*t. I just call myself average cause it's what I am lol same with other girls

What Girls Said 5

• I'M GORGEOUS RAWWWWWWWWWR.

• 1.) they are insecure

2.) they do it for attention

but it is almost always one because if you need compliments all the time you are obviously insecure.

• No idea.

• A lot of girls will do it for attention and that's the only reason because I don't think a fat girl would point out that they're fat just so people would agree with them

• Couldn't care less.

What Guys Said 2

• at this point you're beating a dead horse, this q has been asked all day pretty much.

• Seeking attention for the most part...but much of it comes from low self esteem