Do you like people with tattoos?

I wouldn't get any myself, but I find them HOT ! ;)

• I'm a GIRL and I love guys with tattoos
    64% (23)0% (0)36% (23)Vote
  • I'm a GUY and I love women with tattoos
    0% (0)18% (5)8% (5)Vote
  • I don't like them at all
    19% (7)57% (16)36% (23)Vote
  • I just want to see what others say
    17% (6)25% (7)20% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I find them hot, especially if they have a meaning behind them.

0|0
15|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind a few on a girl, especially if they are in more subtle places, but a girl who is covered is not a turn on. I usually say 3-5 is the limit for me and again depends on where they are and how big they are. Obnoxious places like lower back, groin, neck, boobs, things like that are a turn off and just look trashy. But places like wrist, upper arm, upper back, calf, are ok.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I like the art work, I just don't like the fact that people get someone to permanently put it on their body.

2|3
    1|0
  • I don't mind tats on chicks much, but I'm not a big fan of tats on the lower back right above the ***. I think people are ***holes who call those tats "tramp stamps". I wouldn't say that because that's a huge stereotype. Just not my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really like them, mainly because they're permanent. some girls look pretty hot with henna tattoos during summer though

0|0
    0|0
  • Greatlt depends on what kind of tattoos, how many and where they are on the body. Lets put it like this, a hot girl can be hot with a tatto but an "ugly" girl will never be hotter just because she has a tattoo.

1|0
    0|0
  • God they look AWFUL. Instant turn off.

0|1
    1|1
  • Tattoos are really cool, I see nothing wrong with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mean tattoos are the total turn-off, but I won't think very highly of someone with tattoos.

1|1
    2|1
  • ugly

0|1
    2|0
  • No, not at all. I wish less girls had them. They are a boner killer like no other (physically anyway).

0|1
    2|1
  • No unattractive and lasts forever-like herpes

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 15

• I have 2, they're small and subtle but I love them. I see no problem with ink, but I don't like neck, facial, abdominal, and leg tattoos on guys. arms and chest, great, but of course they have to be tasteful and artistic, no gang writing, skulls, crude or gory images.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no tattoos. There are some that I can live with though, if I find them tasteful. Others would be an absolute deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • A. I love the look of them on the right places. But tatts sort of suck because of the opportunities lost from them

1|1
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn't get them, but I think they look well on others (who carry themselves well.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when guys who have muscles have one or two on there arms but no more then that. I don't like when they are up and down the whole body.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the tattoo is well done, artistic, and has a legitimate meaning then I find them totally hot. I also intend to get three eventually.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah, my boyfriend has a tattoo of a skull with his name on it, but he has it on his arm. So it's easier for him to conceal it with clothes. I like that it has meaning, or else I'd still think it's cool, but it IS PERMANENT. So getting tattoos requires serious thinking before deciding to get one (or more).

0|0
    0|0
  • i have them and love them and love people with them they tell you a life story everything you get one it means something has happened to you and they are a great icebreaker

0|0
    0|0
  • they can look good, depending on what they are, size, placement

0|0
    0|1
  • I love tattoos. I have four.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love em! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them also, I want a few small ones for myself but I love them on other people

0|0
    0|1
  • I have them myself. But I love tattoos on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • hate them, I don't like tramp stamps

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them. It makes you look really low and bad.

1|1
    0|0