How to make brown eyes less boring?

I want my eyes to be really noticed and appealing , but they are brown and boring

what to do ?

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• they aren't boring

first of all get your eyebrows shaped if you don't already. don't do them yourself. grow them out if they are plucked and then go to a professional waxer or threader and tell him/her to shape them, not too thin but just clean and arched.

filling in your brows with a powder/pencil also highlights them and therefore the entire eye area more.

use concealer if you have dark circles

then eyeliner and mascara will always bring the eyes out a lot. I like to do a line on top and a thin line on the outer half of the bottom, and use brown or black eyeliner (depending on how pale your hair and skin is) and black mascara.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Try black mascara with eyeshadow that will complement your outfit and/or skin tone

Have fun with eyeliner. Try to do more than just black. Try purple, brown, charcoal, grey, etc... and see if there's any combination in particular that you like.

Also, brown eyes aren't boring! Dark hard + Brown eyes = my favorite combination.

0|0
    0|0
  • How can brown eyes be boring?

1|1
    0|0
    • because they don't catch attention like blue or green

• Trust me, with the right skin tone, brown eyes can be just as mesmerizing as any other color. No harm making them look even better... don't get me wrong. But don't ever think that you do not have great eyes just because they are brown.

• They aren't boring... they're the most attractive and inviting of all eye colors, IMO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara, maybe some eye shadow. :) Not all brown eyes are boring by the way.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Black eyeliner, and a complimentary color to brown as eyeshadow such as the appropriate shade of blue, green or pink. Also mascara or fake eyelashes wouldn't hurt.

BTW, Brown eyes aren't boring. I own a pair of brown eyes and Tbh, I love 'em.. also, because I like big eyes and mine are.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wear make up at all.. I suggest using a vibrate grape color.

Usually, peach to a lavender color tone would make the brown eyes pop out.

A plum eyeliner would go well and complement your eyes. Also, it depends on your skin tone as well.

Soft brown or black mascara usually does the trick.

You can go for a smokey eye look but be soft on the brown and don't go too dark. It will be less dramatic that way.

I have brown eyes and it's very dull.. Add some shimmery to them.

Have fun with make up, blend in similar colors..

0|0
    0|0
  • CAUTION:i have an odd taste in makeup

i like brown eyes with crazy eyeliner. like green,blue,yellow. not like you should dye your entire lid,but a thin cat eye will make them interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't boring there's different shades I use to think the same but noticed its like auburn and I loveit

0|0
    0|0
  • then only boring if you make them... to make them bigger

put white eye liner in the bottom eye lid then put black only

on the corners... also where colors that complement you

eye color like blue purple green gold.. I have brown eyes

but mine are big so its okay... DONT WEAR CONTACTS

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear mascara or and eye shadow or eye liner

0|0
    0|0
  • Gold eyeliner really fun to put with brown eyes(:

0|0
    0|0
  • purple or coral colored eye shadow and lots of mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear green or blue earrings they make my eyes pop

0|0
    0|0