Girls, do you feel more protected and feminine if you are smaller than the guy?

Question says it all, and do you feel uncomfortable if you're bigger?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Ira much better if he's bigger abd taller = manlyer.

When I am taller I feel like his mum. I don't like that.

What Guys Said 3

• Smaller girls are cute :P

• small girls <3

• I would assume its the complete opposite, unless he's really built.

What Girls Said 10

• I used to only want to date tall and chubby guys for that reason alone, haha.

But now... honestly, I don't give a crap. I don't think someone's size should dictate anything about their femininity/masculinity, and it certainly isn't going to influence who I'm in love with. I'm bigger than my boyfriend and it doesn't feel any different to me. I'm not after physical protection, so it doesn't matter.

• A guy that's bigger makes me feel like I'm more protected, I love it.

• I do. I wouldn't want to be taller because then that's just awkward. But if he's taller and obviously has some kind of muscle definition lol then I'm a happy camper : )

• More feminine ? yes but more protected? Nope lol

Yes, I would feel embarrassed if a guy is smaller than me.

• It honestly depends on the guy, for fun it doesn't really matter as long as there's attraction, but for a relationship or anything more than the occassional night, personally he needs to be a bigger guy than me

• yes I like a guy that is bigger than me. I feel kinda awkward if I'm the bigger one. or even if we're the same size. I feel safer if the guy is bigger

• I feel more girlie and safe and comfortable with a tall and strong guy.

• I am bigger then my boyfriend and yes I am uncomfortable. I've been trying to loose weight because he thinks I'm fat.

• i like being with men that are bigger. makes you feel safe and secure and so much more comfortable.

• No & it would be weird if I was bigger