I have hair everywhere what should I do?

I have hair on pretty much every part of my body, chest, legs, arms, ass and I am not sure what to do, I tried shaving different parts of my body but it grows back in about 2 days, what can I do I need help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Isn't hair what makes a man more manly?

• I like the way you think :)

What Girls Said 8

• Laser hair removal (permanent hair reduction) would be your best bet, but the downside is that it's quite expensive and takes several treatments. I would say if you're going to get it waxed professionally every month then the laser would be a better choice because it'll save you money in the long run and it's less painful, with less hassle in the long run as well. You'll have to weigh the pros and cons of this for yourself.

• You should wax.

• Don't shave maybe trim

• MYbe you take too much protein? When I was growing out my hair I took vitamins and most contained protein my hair grew but so did armpit hair and I don't like shaving alot

• SHAVE AGAIN. SHAVE EVERY TWO DAYS. welcome to the world of a girl when shaving her legs

• Get it waxed, or wax it yourself with a home waxing kit.

• It's supposed to grow back.

Just get waxed or continually shave. You might want to try nair too.

That's what we girls have to do.

Laser hair removal seems expensive and painful for you since you say you have hair everywhere not unless you just want to get it done to maybe your chest or something.

• have you tried waxing the areas or even getting one of those laser hair removal gadgets?

• I had my chest waxed not to long ago but it grew back just the same as when I shave it

What Guys Said 2

• Your just like me. For the most part I don't mind the hair, but now I'm starting to get back hair and nobody likes back hair. Waxing isn't any better than shaving, because it comes back in a few days still, just like shaving. I'm starting to think waxing really only works well for women because their hair isn't as coarse and doesn't grow as fast (on their bodies).

Ask a dermatologist about lazer hair removal, or even a place where that's all they do (google it). The only problem is its pretty expensive. It takes usually anywhere from 3-6 sessions all of which can cost $50-$1000/session depending on how large the area is. Like a full back would probably be 700-1000 per session. I wanted to do it on the upper half of my back and its going to cost me $2000 total which is why I'm not exactly running down the street to do it.

There really is not fast, cheap, and easy way to deal with this. For the most part, us hairy guys are just kinda f***ed.

• Get electrolysis. It's a more permanent form of hair removal.

• Whats that?

• Google it

• Electrolysis is only good for small areas, like a woman's chin for example. It's also more expensive than laser hair removal since it is permanent and takes a very long time... literally every single hair follicle is zapped so if you want your whole body treated that would take DAYS! Not a good choice for your situation, really.