Are there any beautiful girls left?

are there any girls left in the world that actually look good without make up?

every girl I've met who looks good changes to average or below average most times as soon as they take their cake face off

Most Helpful Guy

• There are, make up can be pretty deceiving though

What Girls Said 16

• My my you must have some very high and strange standards. I don't even know all that many girls who even wear much in the way of make up any longer. Try hanging out in the real world instead of inside a strip club.

• It depends on what your version of beautiful is. You may be so used to seeing girls looking attractive with some make-up on that any "plain-janes" are now below average to you. Because the average girl does wear some amount of make-up a majority of the time. I think all of my friends are pretty without make-up.

• No! well their are but none of them realize they because society tells us we're only beautiful when we wear make-up! although those girls who cake it on make me mad! some of them wear so much they make Barbie look real!

• That's probably because all the girls you know wear cake faces. Makeup (when I wear it) doesn't make much of a difference to anyone but me. I believe it should be worn simply to enhance what you already have, not to actually change the features on you face.

• Yes, there are still girls who don't wear make up! I don't wear makeup because I just prefer looking natrual! I usually just have chapstick, my fav! Once in a while I'll put on some mascara, or a bit of powder. But I'm not into wearing tons of makeup, not me.

• well it depends what your comparing them to, magazines, TV, p*rn ? (all air brushed and fake). You have to be real to appreciate real.

• Yup I don't wear makeup at all and when people c me they stare compliment me guys fall for me more then a 100 people told me I'm beautiful that are strangers women and men and kids

• people tell me I look cute and innocent without make up. and I look sexy with makeup. so I have natural beauty

• I hate make up. and I would like to think I'm good-looking.

• No, that race died out decades ago.

• I think so seeing as how I'm one of them

• No, we're all ugly at heart =)

• yes, but the truth is all women look better with some makeup on, at least in photos. because pictures wash you out if you don't have makeup on.

and let's say there are two women, one can be prettier without makeup than the other but if the less pretty one is wearing makeup and the pretty one isn't, the less pretty one will probably still look better, unless she is a LOT less pretty than the other girl.

• no such thing ever existed.

barbie looks great without makeup, though. you should get one!

• You are what you attract

Hey can you do me a favor?

Go to your profile, then click answers, and tell me how many times you've asked this question (or any variation). I'd really appreciate it thanks!

And no I don't wear makeup so don't think I'm offended.

• That is just wrong to ask oveously you over looking the girls that are actually pretty without trying your looking in the wrong places basicsly

What Guys Said 7

• You haven't been to China. Few women use anything but lipstick, maybe not even that, and genetics makes them gorgeous, great skin, naturally shadowed eyes, and they have low VD rates.

• The whole purpose of makeup is to look good, so if they take their cake face off they sure to look less good then they were looking with makeup - what's the unusual thing about it.

And yes there are very very beautiful girls left and will always be who looks not just good but great without makeup (but makeup will make them more beautiful if done in right way)

So, don't bother. There are always a lot girls you can kiss without have to taste their lipstick :-)

• Masses.

• There are tons! I always feel like they're taken tho... :/

• we're all conditioned for women to wear makeup. Maybe there should be a designated day every year for no woman to wear makeup. Might be a good idea :)

• Tons in California! More the norm out here...

• I know scads of them...(: