So I wanna do dark blue hair.

I took the advice on here before and did black. It was so black, in fact, that in came out as a midnight blue.

My dad was laughing and said "Do you really want to be noticed that badly?". With a good personality, it doesn't matter how you look. I'd never sacrifice the way I physically look just to get attention. When it comes to the way I see myself, I want to like it.

My Picture

link

link

The Color I would consider

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Use a shade that's lighter than you want.you can always dye it again with that to make it darker using a semi permanent of course

What Girls Said 3

• Awwwwwwww you are so cute. I wanted to get blue highlights. Not dark ble but like cyan. I think you would look really cute with it.

• Are you bleaching your hair 1st? If so you can leave the dye on shorter so the color won't be as dark

• I'm not sure if manic panic is any good since I tried it and it didn't work neither did beyond the zone but then again I didn't bleach it first

What Guys Said 0