How do you think you look?

just wondering... check below for to see my poll, I guess if I had to choose id say good, because I got a lot of hair which is probly a little gross

• Sexy
  • Good
  • Average
  • Less than
think its interesting highest percent is better than avg.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well..i model so.. :)

• So you think you're...average? :\

• without a doubt

• Plus 1! Fight da haters!

What Girls Said 89

• Most of the time I'd say I look "good"... I'm not gorgeous or anything like that, but most of the time I'm above average. I have flaws and insecurities obviously, but by now I'm pretty good at using makeup/clothes to hide them.

This is how I see it: I would describe myself as cute always. Pretty some of the time. And beautiful/gorgeous only when I'm all dressed up for a formal event or something. But I would rarely call myself hot or sexy. But that's okay with me. :)

• I think I look good... But sometimes I look in the mirror, and I'm like daaamn, I'm sexy ;D

Sometimes I'm like woah! What is that? lol

But I picked good(:

• Yup! That's me right here

• If that is you in your pics...well..I love petite...and please don't remind me that I am old & married?

• Haha yeah, that's me... lol I'm glad to hear you say that. Most guys don't like petite girls :P

• totally average, not super model or anything. Goodness I wish I looked like Adriana Lima and had gray blue eyes *sigh*

• I can't decide between "good" and "average". I think I look okay, but not "wow". Girls from my town look quite good so I'm kinda comparing myself to them for this question.

• Probably average to good. I'm pleased with my skin, hair, and a few features. And I would never get any form of cosmetic surgery (unless it was reconstructive, after a horrible accident). I'm not super fond of myself, though. I think I need to lose weight, and I don't like my smile. But I work hard to take care of everything, and have lost about 4 inches on my waist in a month, so I think I'm on the right track.

I think it's really funny, I don't care, besides hygiene, about anyone elses' appearance, but my own can either make me happy or depress me...

• lol funny how that works sometimes isn't it?

• lol I used to always look at other peoples looks but find recently it doesn't even phase me... like at work after I help a really good looking girl my friends'll all be like damn she was sexy! and I'm just like "oh really?"

• Oh, oh, that one is fun. Girls are crazy with that kind of thing, point out 'hoooooottt!' guys to their single friends (I'm not anymore, yay :) ).

• I think I'd say average; but with good days.

I judge myself against my friends, and well - my friends are super hot - so it's kind of hard to feel great about yourself when they're effortlessly beautiful. But I wouldn't say I'm bad looking either.

• Yea you looks gorgeous.

• u are hotter than hell..not sure what you really believe...but even if you think that you are hot..I believe you are too classy to say so...eh...lol...only envy for younger dudes on my part...<3<3<3=D

• I'm sexy and I know it? Lol. But really I said average. It's the competition between girls I think that's made it that way too. Like, girls always compare themselves to each other, which drops everyone's self confidence. I get compliments and honks when I'm walking around and my boyfriend says I'm sexy, but I just think I'm average!

• makes sense, I never really see guys doing that intercompetition as far as looks go I think we more try and prove our masculinity

• I put sexy. Mathematically, I have a perfect figure because my waist hip ratio is a 0.7, My legs are longer than my boyfriend's who is 65''. People on the street come up to me just to tell me how pretty I am and most of my guy friends have developed crushes on me. I also wear an e cup.

The two things that I would say make me less attractive would be my hair, it used to be super short and now I'm growing it out and I'm not really happy with the way it looks right now. Also, my posture. I used to be WAY taller than everyone else when I was young and it made me insecure so I slouched... It's a hard habit to break.

• I think I look good. I'm conscious about the way I dress (I have my own style), my makeup, and hair. Plus I have a nice booty and slim legs.

Now if you see me when I get out of bed, that's another story..

• Good. Because

I workkk outttttt.

• lol its true tho

• Heh Heh..yeah...but you still got that cute (Bloody Beautiful?) face..no matter what it's owner might think..PMSL ! .O:O

• Exactly.(: And if someone thinks you have both the body and the face t hen all the better? And well thanks taster.:p

• Haha well *I* think I'm sexy. Other people probably think I'm unattractive, but that doesn't matter.

• Well I guess it depends on the day, but in general, I guess I'm average or slightly less than average.

I like my face for the most part (except for the full-ness)- my slightly Egyptian features: dark hair, dark eyes, dark eyelashes

I like my olive-y skin tone

And I like my shoulders and arms, and my legs from the knees down, as strange as that sounds, haha

However, I'm about 30lbs overweight (which is something I'm currently working on), and although I'm athletic, and I think I carry it fairly well (meaning that my body does have a defined curvy shapy - I'm rather hippy, ha ha - as opposed to just being round) I am considerably thicker than many. I think that detracts from my overall attractive-ness, whether it's because other people think that, or because deep down I think that, and it shows. Though I try not to let it. Show, I mean, haha

• I think I'm less than average looking. Meh body that needs work, pointy chin, big nose, wide forehead, low cheekbones. Tis life.

• deal with cards were dealt, plus I don't think looks are a big deal, but apparently a lot of people put stake in them

• Why do you believe YOUR opinion should hold more weight than her own? You're giving her advice when she is never gonna meet you nor will she date you. If her boyfriend is happy with her what does your opinion matter?

I know you find it hard to believe, but no one on here needs your approval because they aren't looking to date or marry you

• e-terrorism..the monster that won't stay dead...o.O

• i said B good. I think if I was able to lose a bit of weight (i'm not fat but I could afford to lose like 20ish lbs) and if I cared a little more about my clothes, hair, and makeup maybe I would say A. maybe. but I don't know if I would ever say I'm sexy because I just can't see myself in that way. :p

• Average.

• I guess I'm about average, hoping I'm not less than that..

• lol love the prof pic hinata <3's naruto best set up sakura's a bitch

• I'd certainly say average. I mean, I'm fit and people compliment me on my appearance all of the time (along with the stares)... I just don't quite get it but I guess I am my own worst critic!

• imma go with good.. I never really thought I was that good looking till college tbh but I soon found out apparently that I'm cute haha... anyway ya.

• lol well that's a good surprise ya?

• haha very :D gave me a major confidence boost which in turn made me more outgoing and happier in general.

• Average :D

I'm happy being average though, really. No "ugly girl problems" or "pretty girl problems."

C

I have potential to be above or below than though lol

• tru tru depends on the day XP and I could see that, I think I've seen this answer before

• You know they have something to get the red eye out...lol.

• lmao

red eye guy

• I chose D but I'm between C and D. There's always a down side...

I have qualities about me that are OK, and ones that aren't. Eg, I have natural DD boobs, but I also have a muffin top.

I have soft, easily managed hair, but it's incredibly thin.

The list goes on, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder right?

• I wish there was something else between average and less than. lol, I'm just bad at making decisions. I guess id describe the way I look as 'okay'

• I voted good. I usually fall into the cute category, I'm not hot or sexy, but I'm cool with that. I've made peace with my insecurities for the most part or getting there. I feel like I'd look better/ be more satisfied with my appearance if I took care of my self more. Drinking water, going to sleep, etc.

• Eh? Untrue...I don't have to listen to that hogwash.../:

• Sexy of course! And yes,I have been told that;-)

• Average :)

• I think I look good. :)

• good I guess, not ugly but not drop dead gorgeous either.

• I have a nice face but I could loose some weight..I'll go with average with the potential to be really hot, too bad I'm lazy, haha.

• good! because I work out and take care of myself

• sexy.

;D

• I'd say I look good

• More from Girls
    59

What Guys Said 60

• I feel sexy; I've gone through the whole gamut of feeling bad, looking bad, having very low self-esteem etc. but ultimately got tired of wallowing in self-pity and really started to get the best out of me; I've shed quite a bit of weight (I was muscular but it wasn't dense/taut muscle it was more sloppy than anything), I've been growing my hair out again and maintaining it well, been meticulous about my facial hair/grooming and have been whitening my teeth also. I feel like of late I have been glowing as a lot of my negativity in terms of looks was tied in with the turmoil I was experiencing in my life at that point so it served to compound my problems-sufice to say I have come out of that battered but not broken.

But that being said, I am not conceited or egotistical in terms of my perceived looks or lack thereof, I'm told I'm attractive by people so I'll take that and appreciate that sentiment and of course look to always improve myself for me; the fact that others find me attractive on some level is just a result/added bonus of the care/appreciation I have for myself.

• beast. sexy beast.

• sometimes I wake up good looking, other times I wake up average. less than if I'm sick or hungover lol

• Im sexy and I know it

as long as you don't have a hairy back you should be fine

• I always get compliments from women I know on how I look, but they are women I know. In bars and places like that I don't get women giving me the "come and talk to me" sign. So I went for less than.

• I think I look good, I have confidence in myself. I exercise, take care of my looks and enjoy life, we should all stand up and say we look good, because to some person we all look amazing

• On good days I think I look good. On bad days I think I look much less than average.

• I picked sexy for three reasons:

1) Mediocrity and modesty bore me and that's what everyone is doing

2) I have confidence and most people criticise that in people

3) I am ;)

Let the downy thumbs flow...

• Bad. I look okay in my profile picture (I assume), but I am worst in person. Almost 22, and never been kissed, never been on a date, never had a girlfriend, never been called anything that has to do with good-looking.

• I picked sexy because:

a. I like to think I'm confident which makes the single life easier

b. I'm dashing and charming (according to family, coworkers, and friends)

c. My ego is getting too big for its own good (according to my friends)

d. I could care less about what people think of me...especially the internet.

• I'd to think I'm a good looking guy, either that or dozens of people have lied to me.

• I think I'm average and if I lost weight I'd be good. But right now I'm just about average

• I don't know - always though I looked pretty good , but I really don't know it. Never really get a lot of feedback on it...

• Well, I'm in shape but don't look like a body builder, athletic to a point, dimples when I smile, dress smart and well (color cordinated) mani's and pedi's (dont laugh, nothing manlier than getting a mani and a pedi) deep blue eyes, white teeth, and the charm of james bond (classic bond) I think I look pretty damn good :)

• idk I think fist fighting someone is more manly than mani's and pedi's

• True, but I was a bouncer at a club for 2 years, man enough for you? And I'm deployed right now serving our beautiful country, doesn't get any more manlier than that :) I just like to look good, when I'm kickin ass

• I'm no godly looking creature given to human race. Like all men I have hair, and manscaping has drawbacks. Losing up top (but that'll come in time).

I'm not very lean neither, but I plan to get in shape.

So yeah I make up with the way I act.

• I have no clue. I said average.

• One of the worst things about me is my hair. If I just leave it alone, it has a goofy fluffy lookin curl to it, I swear I look like one of the beatles. But if I put hair product in it then it looks pretty damn good. Kind of a catch 22 :/

• I've always considered myself average. I think it's tougher for guys to judge their own looks. Girls get tons of compliments about their looks, but guys rarely do, so it's harder to really judge.

• Average

My luck with the girls points to below average though lol.

• I think I'm a bit better than average

• Probably average. When I see myself in pictures I think I look like sh*t, but in the mirror, I sometimes think I look pretty good.

• I voted good. Sexy isn't an option at all for me! :P

• I look like sh*t, and I know it. And the pic on my profile is of me weighing about 40+ pounds than I do now.

• A.5 sexy but I can work on a few things. so for the time Being I'm B

• I feel like I'm good as a human but sexy for a ginger!

• on a good day with the right get-up I'm apparently pretty good looking, but normally I look like sh*t I guess.. I was killin' it at prom however

• I'm beginning to think I'm rather attractive. I've never felt like this most of my life.

I get told by some people that I am rather sexy. :) It's nice to hear for a change.

• A?

• I think my Pictures don't do me justice, I know I have nice eyes. As for the rest, pretty average.

• Average

• More from Guys
    30