How tall are you, or how short are you?

Do you like your height; does it play a role in who you choose to date?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Around 6'5" and no it doesn't influence who I date.

I like it because I'm tall without being stick out from the crowd tall.

• I'm 5'10", which is average height for an American male. I will honestly say that for the most part, it doesn't usually bother me.

I had this talk with my lady interest, since height is sometimes a topic for casual conversation or jokes with us (she's the same height as me). I don't care that she's a tall girl because really it just means she has long, sexy legs to admire. What I did tell her though is that it frustrates me when people remark on my height simply because I've always been a slim guy for my whole life. And I mean skinny. The height itself isn't the issue, but it's the connotation of someone remarking on it that makes me get the "You are puny" vibe, and THAT is what I don't like. I realize that I'm going to be hit or miss in terms of height in comparison to other guys, but I don't care how tall or short other people are. I just know that I wouldn't complain if I were taller but realistically I have adapted to my height and accepted it as my own. I only dislike the connotation of being some little shrimp boat, like I mentioned above.

• I'm 6'2" and no it plays no role in who I date. I'd date a girl regardless of whether she were four feet tall, or eight (though, either one of the two examples might get a little... interesting) but to be completely honest, it really doesn't matter. No matter the height, and even if it were a little awkward, I'd work around it. Your height doesn't determine your worth.

Short answer. 6'2" and no.

• 6'3

I do like it

I think it affects everyone in a sense, but I'm probably tall enough that any girl I meet will be of "acceptable height" so it doesn't really affect me

• I'm 6 one and I'm cool with that and no I don't think it plays a roll in who I date or not.

Idc if a girl is taller than me or not.

I think tall girls are cool :)

• ohh so short girls aren't cool?! ;o

• lol I think you just over thought a simple joke. :P

It's cool, I do that too sometimes.

• Lol agreed :)

• 6'1 maybe 6'0. I swear I'm shrinking haha. I do like my height, but I still wish I was a little taller. It doesn't play much of a role in who I choose to date, although I might rule someone out if they are above 6'5.

• 5'11''

Its funny how a guy isn't dateable because you choose heels over him. Does that sound as retarded as I think it does?

• Im am 5'11 and I like it for the most part. I'm still thinking being 6'1'' would be way better. It doesn't matter in who I date though. I have dated girls from 5 foot to more then 6 foot.

• give me best answer again lol :D

• 6'2

i like it.

and yeah, can't date anyone too short.

but its also dope cause I have a better chance with the taller girls.

• 6'3"

• 6'1

• 6 ft. Rarely. Even girl 5 10 are still OK with it...

• Im 5"7.5, No but unfortunately for women it does haha.

• I'm like 5'7.5

and it plays a role but not by my choice

• I'm 6' even. I'm also really attractive, so I only really date women who are very attractive themselves.

• Not really, though. It doesn't play a role in who I choose to date, even though I'd rather not date a girl who is taller than me. That doesn't

• post a picture

• By "not really," I meant that the part about me being attractive was just me trolling. I'm definitely not.

• 5'10,

Women tend to date higher so I'd go smaller

makes no difference to me whatever height you are

• I was 6'7" in shoes today on the robber thingy inside the store.

• 5'9. I wish I was at least 6 ft. but its good enough I guess.

What Girls Said 15

• 5'4"

• 5'7 yeah I like it...no not really..shorter guys have never really liked me so there was never really a thought into that

• 5'4

• I'm 5'5" which is average I think. Height when dating someone doesn't really matter to me.

• I'm 5'5, I guess it does play a role, I'd prefer to date a taller guy, someone who's taller than me in heels so it's not awkward.

• I'm 5'2. Not really, since most guys are taller than me. I haven't met many who weren't.

• I'm 5'3 Tall lol =P

• yes I like my height (5'7). Yes it does play a roll because I won't date someone who's shorter than me or even the same height.

• 5'4". I'm a pretty good height, average. :3

• I'm 5'5.. I wish I was 5'7.

It used to play a role, now I just don't care about height.

• I'm 5'7 I wish I was taller for some reason by like one inch at 5'8

• I'm 5.6 , I Iike it and yes it plays, I don't think I would ever date a guy shorter than me.

• 5´8

I wish I was taller. and I'd only date taller guys than me.

• 5ft 2in. I'm fine with my height.

• 5'4''

Yeah I'm happy with my height. It's not short, but it's not tall either. I like guys that are taller than me, so it's not usually a problem lol