What do you think of the prom dress I designed for my cousin?

She wanted a Camo and loved the colors purple and green. How ya think it turned out?

link

link

link

link

Pics are also in my profile if its a hassle to view them by clicking.

She wanted petticoat similar to the one under White Dress Mary Poppins wore in the movie. Its Ridiculously soft and twirls out really nicely when she spins. Dress is ankle height so she can dance without worry of stepping on the ruffles.

Most Helpful Girl

• The way it's made is really good. Not my style, but I can still see it's very well made =o

What Girls Said 8

• I absolutely love the top half and the corset. The color concept of it is amazing too. The bottom half is not exactly my style but would totally work for someone else.

I do like the dress all together. Just on a different color coordination.

• It looks like it turned out really well... I's not my style but it looks really good!

Very creative

• not my style-but,it's awesome.

• I am not to sure about the green but the rest I love I think it is very unique you are a wonderful dresses maker I would die to have a hand made dress

• It's not my style at all, but it's constructed really well, kudos.

• Too costumey for my taste, but I really like it! I more so see it as a ball gown, not for prom. But other than that, I think its really nice, and creative on your part! Nice job(:

• I like the colors and corset top

• Not my style with the colors.. but if its her style then well done! Looks like a pro did it!

What Guys Said 0