Would consider 4"6 a midget or dwarf?

do you consider 4"6 a midget or a dwarf? & would you date a man of that height?

Most Helpful Girl

• Midget/dwarf = small penis.

• & may I ask why you feel that way?

• There is no correlation between height and penis size. There is plenty of p*rn with dwarfs on the internet to prove it.

• They are right "assumes too much anonymous girl" . I was in the military and we have (most always) multi-showers. And this short dude in Basic, was about 5"0-1" had a d*** down to nearly his knee-cap. It was kinda freakish looking actually and I, to my surprise, realized the universe is just not fair sometime. If I wasn't black too, then I would have hated that guy on principle alone. lol

What Girls Said 5

• That is the height of a typical dwarf. I would consider him a dwarf only if he

had dwarf limbs.

I would not date a guy, that is a foot shorter than me. But yes, we could be friends.

• Yes that is dwarf height. Yes I would date a man that short if and only if his personality coincides with mine.

• Legally, under 4'10 one can be classified as a midget right? but dwarfism is a specific condition right?

I'd be friends with a guy who is 4'6, but I wouldn't date someone that height and if I were 4'6 I wouldn't expect many guys to date me

• If he had a great personality, I might.

I think it'd be weird for me to date someone more than a foot shorter than myself, though.

• I believe that is the height of a dwarf. I could certainly get along with someone like that. But I don't really like to date men shorter than me.

What Guys Said 2

• I would say that's a midget but that's kind of mean so I guess a dwarf is better?

• i thought only people under 4 feet were midgets.