Guys. What kind of dresses really appeal to you?

Short and tight?

Describe the ideal outfit on your favorite girl.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I don't like dresses to be too short and tight. They should leave something to the imagination while still appearing feminine. This seems to be a popular dress where I am: link

I like dresses with string shoulder straps and some kind of waistband or belt to accentuate the hips.

• A nice and simple summer dress like link

Ideal outfit would be skirt until the knees, a white button down dress shirt and nice looking shoes.

• don't much like dresses or skirts at all. prefer shorts or jeans.

• link

these dresses are perfect.

not for everyday wear you know, but if you're tryin to look hella hotness, this is how you do it.

• both.

What Girls Said 2

• my boyfriend likes any kind of dress that is flattering to my shape.

• My boyfriend's favorite dress on me is a black, lacey dress. It's fitted at the body, then flawy at the waist. It's too short to wear on it's own though. I have to wear it with jeans (even with leggings it's too short). The arms are lace with no lining.

His second favorite dress on me is a longer, knitted one. It's mostly cream, but with gold, brown and black towards the bottom.

Also, he likes my black, lycra dress, with small polkadots. I do have a long pink lacey dress that he likes, but I wear it a lot, so I think he's used to it.