What kind of socks are sexy?

In general what kind of socks do you think looks best on the opposite gender?

1 "No show" ankle socks (the lowest kind)

2 Ankle socks(just above the bone)

3 Regular length socks? (half way up the shin)

And what color? I don't care about any other lengths but throw it in if you want, to.

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure you could wear any and not have a problem. I find these the sexiest though. link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Well, I don't particularly care about socks on a girl, but I suppose "No show," but only because that's what I wear all the time. No show socks...love'em lol

0|0
    0|0
  • None of those are sexy. Knee socks can be sexy Higher are always sexy, but kind of out of the range of 'socks'

0|0
    0|0
  • Knee-high socks which are multi-colored. Similar to the socks girls who play soccer wear during a game.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's summer, I wear sandals or flipflops. No socks!

But I like ankle socks in the summer. Regular socks in the winter. It gets cold in Canada eh? I have a whole bunch of colors for socks so depends on what I'm wearing.

But more importantly...what socks do YOU like? XD

0|0
    0|0
  • No show socks I guess :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it really matter? We generally only find it sexy when you start taking off clothes, starting with the socks. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have always had a thing for the Hooters type socks. I hope one day they a popular again. Does anyone wear them at all here?

0|0
    0|0
  • On Girls I like knee socks, but would prefer regular length to ankle socks. I like crazy patterns :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like #2...with frilly, lace. Pink is nice, soft, feminine and sexy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. When I'm looking at a girl I usually imagine her taking them off anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • It real depends on what you are wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • white knee socks are sexy on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably anything on you ;)

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• No show, fo sho! Haha :)

0|0
    0|0