What's first thing you notice in opposite gender?

What is the first thing you notice when you look at opposite gender?Like hair,face,eyes,arms?:-D Well I know what most of guys notice;):-D Just wondering so pick one of your choice!?:-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Um...face is the first thing. Then the hair. Sometimes the face can be so gorgeous but if the hair is wrong then it ruins it for me! Then of course it goes down to the guys build - like his shoulders and arms. And HANDS. omg. I Can't stress how many times I've seen a guy and then checked out his hands. I remember a couple of weeks ago I saw this guy on my train. He was average looking, not gorgeous or anything. But when I saw his hands, I melted and was instantly so attracted to him hahaha its a weird thing. I don't know how to explain it. And also another important thing is the way a guy dresses!

What Girls Said 12

• Face. I like faces...if your face is unattractive...i won't even bother looking at your body because when undress you with my eyes and picture having sex with you and making out and stuff I would have to see that face...and even picture it eating me. It would suck to look at such a horrible face. Turn off.

• overall body shape. his outline, it tells me a lot about him. including the way he walks, stands, or looks from afar.

• Their smile. I am a sucker for a cheeky grin, seriously :D

• win win for me lol :D

• @ Robotic: He better not >:-o

@ Lj236: Haha, alright. Ohh, I wanna see! :(

• FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!o_O

• definitely their smile, and their height considering I'm tall :)

• face, nothing in particular, or body height/shape. it's kind of just a glance at him all at once, so unless there's something super eye-catching, everything about him will be examined at the same time.

• His eyes and his smile :)

• Their smile :D

• Depends on the guy, usually its general face or shoulders or chest.

• hair, top...

• Personality. It's hard to explain but I don't really take a good look at a guy until I know him well. I do love a guy with nice nice eyes and lips though. Some nice warm yet intense eyes with nice thickish well shaped eyebrows and lips that aren't thin are very attractive to me. Thin lips bother me for some reason. I also like a long and lean body type.

• His broad shouldrs and height stand out first, then his hair...

If that really is you in your prof pic, you will have no problems passing my first requirements ;)

• probably eyes and arms

What Guys Said 8

• The first thing I notice, oddly enough, is the clothing. Not "how everything matches", but rather, the personality they are conveying in what they wear.

Well, that and body type, simply because those are the things you can really tell at a distance.

After that, it's their face, definitely.

Then it's how they carry themselves, or how they behave in comparison to others. Humble is attractive, self-determined is attractive, but I'm turned away instantly if she thinks she's hot stuff.

She can be attractive to herself, sure. But assuming OTHER people are attracted to her? That's not her call. It's like me saying "I'm a nice guy." Really? One guy's "nice" is another guys "jerk", so I have no right to assume how others will judge me.

• I notice the small bnes of the face, how much more sculpted they tend to be because they are smaller. Also their faces are more expressive, in general, with larger eyes and mouth in proportion to the width of the face.

• The first thing I notice about the opposite gender now is that I make sure it is really a girl lol. I only say this now as of Saturday because we went out and my buddy thought this one guy was a female and he so clearly was not lol.

Being serious though If I'm close enough I'm gonna look at her eyes. If I'm farther back then I'm gonna look at her butt.

• I will notice the face with a good smile. If it is from a long distance, it will be the body shape.

• i notice their face and body shape first and their clothes too surprisingly lol

• I 1st notice the face and then the butt of a girl.

• Im afraid youknow already sir ha ha :D

• I only notice the ones that don't seem to be fully into thier looks or overly attracted to the males that surround them... and pixie hair cuts.