Do you think its lame or douchey if a guy wears a printed football jersey of his fav player?

One of my female friends thinks so, she said its lame when you wear a jersey with a name printed on it that's not your own, I was like OKKKKK lmao, never really thought of it like that

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. You're supporting your team and your favorite player. If they made those for gymnastics, I'd be all up on it! I can admit I'm not half the man Paul Hamm is, and I am proud (for him) of his talent. And I am proud to have him support our great country, and that would be a way to show my support.

What Girls Said 8

• Naw. Its fine.

One year, I had my last name on my jersey for soccer/football. It was pretty awesome.

• No I don't. It shows that that guy loves that sport and that that's his favorite player. There's nothing wrong with that.

• yeah it kind of is, I always want to go up and mess with people like that. Like, if a guy had a jersey that said payton manning, I'd be like "OH MY GOD, are you payton manning?! can I have your autograph?" then just laugh and walk away.

• Nope :)

• Do whatever the f*** you want to! She doesn't have to wear it.

• not at all

• unless it's on games day, yes

• No I don't think it's lame, it's ok

What Guys Said 5

• It does show one of your hobbies which may inspire conversation.. The con being that, in this world, there's truly less and less of a place for hobbies and passions. As baby-boomers approach retirement, less and less adults have access to IRA's and other traditional retirement funds, in turn it leaves a high expectation for them to work until their last day on earth. As such, our elders are holding a lot of job positions that new grads are continually fighting for. Unless you are already ahead, or have merely satisfied your own requirement for personal growth, it seems a little adolescent to express yourself in a way second to attempting to shed the best light on personal growth. Hobbies and passions are awesome in my eyes and I personally disagree with your friend, however, it does make sense in my mind that she might be coming from the perspective that she's worried about her future foundation and success.

Hope it helps,

ArtistBBoy

• It's only one grade above a picture of Oprah on yur T shirt. Enough said.

• idc what I wear so sounds fine to me...

• More poser than douchey. But not very respected amongst da boyz

• Well both are ridiculous to be honest.