The girls without makeup?

Girls without make up, when the make up comes off it's quite dramatic. Girls why do you put yourself through this? link What do you think of the girls who have no make up in this link? link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they look good with or without it, and I posted up my own answer there just for the hell of it. I think most girls 'in real life' don't really need makeup at all, and for many it comes down to a confidence issue, or just having fun playing with different looks. I'm in the latter category, and most of the time don't wear any makeup at all, which is explained in my answer on that question if you care to look. So I don't see it as putting myself through anything because it doesn't effect me that way.

I know tons of girls who never or rarely wear makeup and look beautiful without it. My boyfriend thinks and tells me I'm very pretty without makeup and doesn't care if I wear any or not, but he also compliments how I look when I DO put some on because he thinks I look nice that way too and likes to acknowledge the effort I took to 'get pretty' and dress up. I don't feel any less confident or attractive around him or anyone else when I don't wear makeup. Plus, we live together, so he sees me at my best AND 'worst' in terms of attractiveness, because no one can look perfect all the time in that situation, and he digs me no matter what. If anything, I think he likes that I feel so comfortable with him, and likes the intimacy of just being real with each other in all of our attractive AND disgusting moments, haha, because we have both and that's inevitable when you live with someone.

What Girls Said 14

• Personally make-up makes me more confident and happier about myself. That's just how it is. Some girls are lucky enough to feel comfortable and happy about their faces while others like me just don't. I don't think it's fair for other girls to judge those who do wear make-up or to feel like they are superior towards those who do wear it. They should be reasonable. Not everyone has good skin or are confident enough. Those girls in the link, I can't judge. Who am I to say whether a girl is good looking or not with or without make-up. We are all flawed. Just cause you don't wear make-up doesn't make you some superhero. And same goes for those who do wear make-up. If girls want to cover their faces with base them let them be. I don't, but I understand the pain that some girls feel who want to be pretty and who want to look like they have better skin.

• I'm not saying that girls need make-up to look pretty. But that's just what happens usually. The media is full of beautiful women who all have perfect flawless skin. Who can blame some of us for wanting that.

• Why? Because to look like those "before" pictures it takes ten minutes to do just your eye shadow. Not to mention if you do you makeup like that every single day you're going to need to buy new supplies fairly frequently- which costs quite a bit, especially if you want to get something half-way decent.

Plenty of girls look lovely with out make up. You can't take a glam shot of someone with make up and then a random surprise photo of them, not even trying to look happy, and say "LOOK THEY'RE UGLY WITHOUT MAKE UP!"

Most girls not only look beautiful without make up, they never wear it. Or, if they do, it's just a bit of concealer to cover up acne and blemishes.

• Idk, if without makeup..I look much different. Um...some people don't even notice. Because on an everyday basis I don't wear much...probably the lip liner and mascara makes my face light up. But anyway...I just like makeup as a whole. I am an aspiring makeup artist and I plan to wear makeup forever. I wouldn't die without it..nor do I need to wear it...but I really love it, so I do what pleases me as long it is not hazardous. I know many people who don't wear makeup and look beautiful without it..in my regular everyday life. I know people who cake face because they have bad skin and look weird with makeup. I know people who look extremely beautiful with makeup on ...and pretty f***ing gorgeous without it on as well. Most celebrities, look good without makeup. Don't confuse natural beauty...with makeup beauty...they are 2 different things.

• they don't look bad-it's just that women are expected to look ''magical'',not human. I mean,who comes out of a womb with glossy lips and lines that accentuate their eyes? no one-so no,those girls don't look bad-they just look human.

• I think make-up can be a good thing, but only minimal use. like the whole 6 layers of goo on your face is just too much in my opinion. I myself use the minimal eyeshadow, mascara, lipgloss and that's it (also faster to get the stuff off my face at night). I don't know why some girls love make-up so much. I think there has to be a balance between with and without make-up just as with everything else in life.

• Why do they put themselves through all that? Its because girls are expected to look like angels, glittering and perfect like in the magazines. If they don't look like that, society classifies these girls as "lower" and not even as real girls. Because of course girls have to be beautiful. If they aren't then their not girls. I don't wear any make up. Sometimes I wear eyeliner, and that's only cas I have a bad habit of picking at my eyelashes, and I have like so little left. So eyeliner is kind of a necessity, but I don't wear that all the time either. its hard being a girl. seriously.

• They look fine. I don't wear makeup anymore, only for special occasions :p

• I think celebrities are a really bad example of the difference between girls with make up or with out. Most of them have their make up done professionally or just wear a lot of make up so obviously there will be a big difference between how they look without it. I am pretty sure if we saw the celebs always wearing a normal amount of make up half of them wouldn't even be considered pretty. I always wear make up and there isn't a dramatic difference and for a lot of women there is little difference because they don't wear half a metric ton of make up daily.

• Because in reality, the girls who don't wear makeup are considered "less attractive." Mind you, we aren't trying to attract guys from girlsaskguys, who are notorious for disliking makeup.

I wear a small amount of makeup, foundation, mascara, gel eyeliner and lip balm. But I'm not seeking approval from guys online about my makeup. Your commentary is nice, but reality beats online

• And I'm not saying girls only look attractive with makeup. But generally speaking, makeup enhances features and appearance. Looking average is fine if you're OK with it or if you're OK with receiving attention from average to ugly dudes, but not if you want to look your best or attract better looking guys

• Not every girl cakes on a whole bunch of music so that its that different from theirselves without it

• Some look pretty without it and some look very very average comparing with how they look with make up. Make up is just a part of a woman, just because a woman puts make up doesn't mean she is trying to hide something.

She is just trying to look feminine that is all.

• I think they look washed out without make up

• But in real life not every woman has a professional make up artist so it won't be that dramtic of a change

• Because many of us are constantly told to change ourselves to be attractive and wanted. We want to be loved and thought as beautiful, so we do this because we think this is what makes us attractive and beautiful. If makeup were considered ugly, then only a rare few would wear it.

What Guys Said 1

• I know I'm a guy but I have some input. There are girls all over the place that can pull off no to little makeup at all. I actually find it more attractive if a girl can genuinely be a 10 without cosmetics. I'm actually talking to a girl that looks incredible without it on...to the point where I wouldn't ever have her wear it if she didn't have to, which she doesn't lol.