GUYS: How do you feel about a bob haircut?

I cut my hair yesterday, and in the back it is mid-neck. The front of it is 1/2 of an inch above my collarbone. I actually really like the haircut because I feel that it suits me better than my long hair did (it used to wash me out). This haircut is a-line, so it's shorter in the back than in the front. What do you guys think about this haircut?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer long hair on a girl - but if your current haircut suits your face and adds to it beauty I don't think there is a concern. There are girls who looks good in this kinda haircuts too, but again long hair has enchanting charisma that makes a guy spell-bounded.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's sexy, and to be honest, my favorite hairstyles on a girl are even shorter than that. For example, this woman's hair is super sexy to me.

link

But I think all kinds of short hair are sexy on a girl.

• I often though not always like bobs. Is your hair straight or curly?

• I like that type of haircut. I think it's nice when a woman has the guts to change up their hair from time to time. Good for you!

• I can't stand short hair, its a total deal breaker for me.

• Eh..I don't usually like bobs...however...I am sure that they probably look good on some females...would need to see a pic?

• It really depends on the person some people look great some dont

What Girls Said 1

• it sounds great. don't worry about what guys think. your hair.