Girls, what is your opinion of tattoos on guys?

Love em hate em ...

Tell us your preferences for design types and the scary ones that are fugly or just plain lousy

=)

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the tattoo.. some are ugly! but in general I lovee tattoos on guys:)

• what do you consider ugly?

• well, most tattoos are, at least to me, I am very picky, tattoos are art . I will use some friends for examples

a simple black peace sign, rasta colored weed leaf medium= ugly, unoriginal,

an tribal sun on back of calf= really hot, this guy had a laid bach beachy style, so it fit him well

rusty hindges on the back of his knees, a praying mantis to represent his mom, an achor and a ship= original and the art was really good, nice shading, hints of color, but not too much

Do what fits you

• I totally agree. With your belief in art and choices ... actually thought about the tribal sun one and designed my own, but got a mermaid drawn in freehand caligraphy style. She is mysterious and cute in monochrome with indigo and emerald bubbles around her. It's a sailor tattoo from where I crossed the equator with the meridian =)

What Girls Said 8

• I like tattoos on men.

Just so long as it is good art work and not DIY lookin' crap and as long as they take care of them and they're not faded-looking.

As long as it's not hillbilly-ish or gang member-ish, I like them. :P

• Sorry I don't like tattoos on any human, they repulse me. ><

• Well I love tattoos in general I have 5, and more to come.

But Hot Damn, when I see a guy with a nice body covered in tattoos I just go weak in the knees. I love it when the have complete sleeves, on their back and stomach! But neck, face, (and chest if they have a skinny bird chest ) are a complete turn off!

• I love guys with tattoos! Its a turn on for me " )

• Love tattoos on men..makes them look really hot! As long as they don't overdo it.

• HOT HOT HOT!

sleeves are hot, or on the back or chest. its a turnoff when he has tattoos on his face.

• don't particularly care for them.

• Hot! I like them in the neck as well, as long at it's off his face.

What Guys Said 0