What would you think of someone whose clothes were all torn?

Like, ALL of their clothes were torn. Their jeans had rips around the seams or at the groin, exposing some skin; their shirts were ripped to tatters, up along the cuffs and to the extent such that on one shirt the side is ripped all the way to the armpit and flays like a summer dress. Their jackets are in a similar state of disarray, and even their best clothes have bite-marks, scratches and threads everywhere. Even the heels of their boots were coming apart!

What would you think of such a person?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• They have been in a fight and precisely a fight with Samurai Jack: link

• link but all in all,nothing bad

• LOLL. Is there ever a middle ground? Like, just poor?

• actually-yeah,guys who look like kurt cobain. just the right amount of no money or will to dress. hipsters are usually more fabulous than that,and homeless people aren't as fancy.

• Hahahaha. Right

• I would think he needs to get a cat because the rats are eating away at all his clothes.

• It could look pretty cool in a way. Some people carry it and make it look nice. I don't think that I would think anything I see a lot of people with torn clothes, some on purpose some not.

• Wear and tear just doesn't care if people want to stare.

• on some people it can look stylish :D

• Either homeless or a slave to fashion.

• He might be. Too lazy or poor to buy new clothes

• A rocker or gothic

• He can't let go of the past

• i think it looks sh*tty and poor

• Oddly, there are plenty of people where I'm from who dress in a similar fashion. I'd probably assume he was going to/coming from work of some kind.

• Really? People do that intentionally? or are you from like, some kinda poor bolshevist area? Hahaha

• Rural area. Wearing old clothes doing dirty jobs, etc. If I saw a guy in dress clothes like this, I might be curious why.

• Oooh I getcha.

• Nothing bad that for sure..

• I would want to buy him a sandwhich and give him some change for the bus

What Guys Said 5