Ladies, your thoughts on guy's styles?

When you meet a guy, what parts of his outfit do you pay the most attention to?

What kind of outfit or details really impresses you?

What do you wish more guys paid attention to?

Most Helpful Girl

• What parts of his outfit do you pay the most attention to? - The jeans, I like it to be fitting. link

What kind of outfit or details really impresses you? - link - As long as his outfit is well put together.

What do you wish more guys paid attention to? - Their shirts - link

I don't like when men wear shirts that have unnecessary sayings, that should end when you turned 18.

link - You can never go wrong. HOT, HOT!

What Girls Said 7

• Okay, one thing I know I will always dislike about "men fashion" is their atrocious shoes.

But, I like something about boots like timberland's...they get me going...

Anyway..let me answer your questions.

When you meet a guy, what parts of his outfit do you pay the most attention to?Ofcourse...My number one priority is to look him from head to toe and find out if he is fresh to def... Usually checking if his outfit is dusty, wrinkled, or filled with stains...

What kind of outfit or details really impresses you? Clean black/White V neck tee...leather jacket or cardigan...with some well proportioned jeans, that don't sag..or grip on to his balls.

What do you wish more guys paid attention to? I wish they paid attention to their shoes...I mean..damn some dudes go out on dates with a first impression of shoes looking like wtf. link

• I think guys look best in clothes from places like Gap and Express. Banana Republic is nice too, but it's pretty overpriced, but if you could find a nice sale it would be affordable :)

• I look at the entire outfit, and how he puts together everything. But I really focus on the shoes: there's nothing sexier than a black guy in polo boots and white boys in vans/converse are so freaking sexy!. And it depends on the guys style: if he's a skater, preppy, hood, and etc. my standards change.

• a nice pair of jeans and if his ass looks good in them, that's very important.

and a tight (white) shirt (if he is muscular) looks awesome too <3

• One of my favorite things to wear are nicely fitted jeans with a nicely fitted white tshirt (yes I'm well built) and my boots!

• Anything sporty is hot ;)

• The most important things that I notice about a guy's clothing that make him really stand out are that

A) His clothes FIT PROPERLY. Not sagging, not too tight.

B) His clothes are CLEAN. Not stained, ripped, and otherwise well taken care of.

C) He is wearing nice shoes and something other than a printed T-shirt.

• I don't really pay attention the only guy I find attractive is our "store manager" and he's always dressed up, dress pants, a nice button up shirt with a white shirt under it lol. What can I say its a turn on (:

What Guys Said 0