If you see an overall classy girl but she has a tattoo on her foot?

would you think it doesn't fit her? if it's a flowerish / girlie tattoo?

i often wear blazers, pearls and other more classy things. outfits like this (with tights):

images0.chictopia.com/photos/agos89/2652907587/2652907587_400.jpg

now many people told me they wouldn't have expected a girl like me to have a tattoo. I wonder if guys don't expect me to have one but then they see it, what's going through their mind? is it a turn off'?

do guys associate tattoos with a wild side? if so, is ir a turn on or of if she looks classy at first glance?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not expected it either. I generally really don't like tattoos in girls. I like a girl just having nothing! Earrings and belly button ring... I am okay with those. Earrings can be sexy actually. Now I won't write off a girl having just one tattoo on her foot, but probably won't be my first choice in choosing a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 13

• I would actually love it

Bcuz that tatoo would mean that there is way more to her them meets the eye

• how do you mean that?

• true. I'm defnitely open to new things ^^

• So when em I seeing your tatoo and you

I could judge you a lot better after that

• I don't like tattoos makes a girl look junky same with peircings (big turn off and definitely not classy)

• i don't like tattoos...sigh...however...if you MUST have one of the damn things then a foot is about as good as it gets...or anywhere that I would not have to look at it...):

• Those kinds of tattoos are nice... the teensy ankle and foot ones with something elegant... like a little flower or a pixie etc =)

• I wouldn't think much of it.

It's her body; she can do whatever she wants to it.

I can only speak for myself but I don't really like any tattoos or many piercings for that matter. It would be a minor turn off for me but there's always an exception.

Who cares if people don't expect you to have a tattoo? Show them other wise =P

• I don't like tattoos

• tattoo on the foot wouldn't bother me. it's not glaring and terrible and might be cute. a foot fetish person would probably hate it Lol

• I guess if you dress like that I would not expect you to have a tattoo, but considering it seems like every other person has one now, it would not be that surprising. It would not be a turn off to me, but I would want to know why you got it.

• i think you wouldn't like my explanation. I got it spontaneously on a vacation and one of my best friends drew it for me. the tattoo itself has a flower in it that will always remind me of the first time I went abroad alone.i was 18 and went to a different continent and totally loved the experience...

• That's a cool explination, one of the girls I liked in high school had a tattoo on her foot. Didn't stop me from liking her. It's less about the tattoos and more about the person.

• Wouldn't bother me...

• I'm not really into tattoos but a little on a girl's foot is by no means a turn off.

• So many girls get tattoos now, especially smaller ones, that it really isn't indicative of her being "wild".

• Foot tattoo ouch! I hear they are the most painful. To be honest I would think it is pretty cool, not much else.

• tattoos make a girl look cheap, the tattoo its self is a turn off, cover it up

• I would think she got a tattoo just to get a tattoo, which is pretty stupid but w/e

What Girls Said 4

• It shows you have a wild site on you too, which I think is good :)

• Well personally I think it looks cute very vintage almost I like mixing punk and classy together you get a unique outcome.

• I don't like tattoos, I don't see it as wild or anything.. but I definitely don't see it as classy and I guess no matter how classy she looked before in clothes, she wouldn't look classy to me anymore after I see the tattoo.

• Your profile pic thing doesn't exactly portray a classy woman...

• it's an old pic. I harddly ever wore dresses to university...but nway, I don't really see what's cheap about that outfit? tight clothes doeesnt equal skimpy imo