Does it look like I'm balding and have a big forehead?

My mom commented on it today. She said in pictures it looks like I'm balding and it makes me look stupid. This is the pic I took today that caused this convo. Does it look like I am balding? Does it make me look bad and unattractive?

link

I mean balding
Here is a new one link

how does it look?
How would I look bald?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's more of a receding hairline. My friend has it at 18, but it's not noticeable because of the way it's cut. He just doesn't have long hair anymore, just cut into a nice style. So of this is bothering (and it seems like it is) get your hair cut into a nice style.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think you're balding, I think you have a receding hairline. Some folks have that. You do not look stupid at all. I think you're a cutie. Talk to a stylist & see if a different hair style would work better for you. Do not go to a barber shop, ok?

As for your mother...she is not helpful. If she says anything like this again, tell her just that. "Mom, I love you, but you are not very helpful when you say that." And leave it at that.

• Thank you. I useually go to first choice and ask for tapered as I know nothin about fashion

• I don't do anything. I go to work, go to gym, come home and go to sleep

• Then, get out & do stuff! You're too young to sit around. Find stuff to do. Get a hobby, take a class, volunteer, go to church, go to coffee shops (usually chess games & clubs there), check out groups & clubs in your area. Just don't sit around & be stagnant. It's not good, & you know it, you feel it. So you have 2 choices: keep doing what you're doing & be miserable, or make changes & possibly create a better life for yourself. Now, which sounds better? It's a risk, but who said life was safe.

• Man your mom was harsh. Maybe if you tilted your head a little more forward than the pic would be fine :) Don't worry about it.

• Yeah it seems you are balding! You should use vitamins for hair loss like Reloxe. My friend used Reloxe and his hair was grown a lot!

• your not bold your mom is very mean beside their are girls who are atreckted to bold guys but anyway your not bold at all

• I mean balding. My "A" key doesn't work sometimes

• that's what I meant too I just mess spel some words badly sorry but that's what I meant

• I think you look fine. You mom is mean and I think also you are tilting your head back which makes your forehead look bigger.

• nah, not even. geees! dw about it!

• You look like a normal guy with a short haircut to me. Maybe tilt your head just a tiny bit more forward when you take pics if you're worried about it. I think that changes the perspective of the photo just a bit.

What Guys Said 6

• Hey, it's genetics. it just shows your have a normal hormone level and aren't drinking much alcohol. We're more advanced on the evolutionary path, you know.

So what if Hollywood says only guys with big hair are good looking? Real women know better,!

Don't those 40 year old Hollywood types with huge hair look so ridiculous? Obviously artificiallly enhanced hair.

• I'd have said, "Of course I look stupid, look who I have for a mother"

• I think that is how a bunch of guys look with short hair. I was just thinking about getting mine cut short and then I thought how I would look like my hair line is receding.

Short answer - Maybe a little, but it's normal with some guys. Don't worry about it.

• yes your balding...it can be genetic(if your ancestors had same problem) or it may be hormonal (due to increase in DHT)..if its hormonal it can be avoided ...go for Black Tea,Soy Foods(fermented),Green Tea and increase your protein intake...add fish and eggs to your diet ...these things can help protect rest of your hair ...u may try Hair Gain products by Loreal etc to boost hair growth

• I'd rather die than go bald. People think bald people are stupid and laugh at them.

• Hair transplants cost a lot. I canot afford that. I'm afraid all my hard ork going to the gym and stuff will go to waste

• dnt take me wrong but dht is also produced by OM (self stimulation)so watch out for that...Cosmetics company L'Oreal recently announced that they have developed a new topical called Neogenic that promises to wake up dormant hair follicles and regrow hair...it will soon be available ...u can try your best ..rest leave it to god ...y do you think all your gym stuff will go to waste ...its not like that bro...keep up your hard work ,muscles won't go newhere,we live once...so count the blessings

• yes you are ...but better late than never...start working on it ...there are many option you can try to bring your hair back ...i can imagine you can look good and smart without hair too...u still look far better than many bald guys ...ur not unattractive at all

• You have an oval face. Grow your hair out man. :D