The scale says I weigh less than ever, but I really have never looked chubbier?!

110 pounds and 5'7". I'm skinny everywhere else but my stomach is so chubby! I've been looking at the same scale and I went from 116 to 110 and my stomach looks fatter than before?!

Most Helpful Guy

• That can happen. Fat is less dense than muscle. So if you put on fat, and lose muscle, you'll be chubbier but weigh less.

This is just one of the MANY reasons people try to tell girls like you that there's no quick fix, starving yourself doesn't work, and you need to eat right and exercise if you want to lose weight and lose fat.

What Guys Said 9

• I think this might have something to do with the times you eat in relation to weighing yourself. After you eat, your stomach expands to begin digestion. Obviously, if your stomach expands, your belly will look bigger. Over time after eating it shrinks back to its normal size. Try looking in the mirror a few hours after eating or drinking. I think that might help.

Also 110 lbs and 5'7 is normal and healthy.

• No way you have a stomach at those dimensions. I think you're getting obsessive and maybe anorexic? You know when you starve yourself, your stomach tends to bulge because you lose so much muscle in your abdomen..that's what makes a 'flat' stomach. The stomach itself is always going to round and bulging, yuo need some flesh to hold it in! Sounds like you've dieted away most of your muscle!

• Chubby at 110 and 5'7 really... perhaps you now have very little muscle if you truly do look chubby at that weight and height

• I don't know sister... 110? Sounds skinny enough. I would totally just work out more, like abs and such.

• You are already model-thin. I'm thinking that maybe the issue you are dealing with resides between your ears and not your hips.

• Eat more Sun chips.

• Are you also getting an opinion on what your belly and your body looks like from other people? You may not have any belly at all. Or you may have some gas or probably not but some type of worm if it looks greatly enlarged. How big is your tummy for real? Ask someone else plz

• omg you are so tiny. I WANT

• But your a boy? Ha

• i don't want your weight I want you

• Ooooh lol

• Maybe work your abs out to tighten up your stomach?

What Girls Said 5

• Your weight is anorexic :(

• Lol a weight can't be anorexic

• I eat a lot tho. Just all fruits and veggies which add up to not a lot of calories

• Yeah, you should eat more proteins and healthy carbs, they're essential to any diet and a healthy weight.

• you're probably just bloated. get some abs. don't worry,you're skinny,there is no way to distribute that little weight over a 5'7 body and not get a skinny body.

• You may have lost muscle and tone as you've lost weight. Try working out and toning up. 30-60 minutes of cardio a day and weight lifting(you won't get buff) or calisthenics such as crunches, push ups etc

• are you crazy?! your like super skinny!

• Are you eating diet foods? They can be high in sodium, which gives you belly bloat. I've heard chamomille tea helps flush your system.