I'm judging her by her looks, which is the reason I'm not trying anything yet with her. So I need your opinion on this.

So there's this girl in my school, she turned 15 on February 12th, I'm turning 17 on April 9. So is this big age difference or not?

The thing is she likes me ALOT. Unlike some girls I knew before who just f***ed with my mind, she's not. She cares about me a lot. The thing is, I'm judging her by her looks, which is the reason I'm not trying anything yet with her. I know I shouldn't care about that, but for some reason I do.

So what's your opinion on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• The age difference thing is not a big deal at all and you shouldn't worry about it. I mean 2 years is not that big a difference at all and second of all girls mature faster than guys do so she will be just as mature as you are if not more most likely. As far as the whole looks thing goes I think you should just give her a chance at least. Take her out once and see how things go. If you are honestly not attracted to her after that one time, you don't have to take her out again.

What Girls Said 1

• that's not a bad age difference. except she's below the age of consent so be careful. but then again, you're still a minor...

What Guys Said 2

• if she truly likes you then take her out but make sure to make a great impression with her parents

• The age isn't that much at all. Don't worry about it.

Get to know her, as in her personality. Lots of girls look good, seem nice if you know them a little. Talk to her more and see who she really is.