Guys, how easy/ slutty would you say you were when compared on the same scale you rate girls on?

If roles were reversed and women did all the hunting how hard would it be to seduce you? how many dates would YOU hold out? would you feel ashamed and dirty for having a one night stand with a beautiful women who only wanted you for your body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice question. I don't rate women as sluts, but... I dunno, I'd like, the easiest, I think.

What Guys Said 6

• Would that mean I would be less easily turned on?

Like, the average young man is easily turned on than the average young woman. So if it was only a change in society, then yea I'd probably be kinda easy, so long as the girl was pretty good looking. I'd probably get to be pretty darn shallow.

But if I were less easily turned on, then I'd probably have to be more won over, and I would have to be given a bunch of free food. I'd probably gain a couple pounds...

• Well as hard as it is to believe I'm one of the guys that would wait till marriage, I want meaningful relationships with women who like me for who I am, not just my body, needless to say I would be tempted but I feel confident that I can wait until marriage. :P

• Well if women started chatting me up, I can't say I wouldn't have sex with a beautiful girl because I havn;t seen such a thing happen yet. But idk, ons with a gorgeous girl, hmmm even the most piest man would get tempted.

But to put myself on a scale, then I would say I will get my fare share of pu**sy

btw when are women going to do that?

• In the past ... very slutty. If I had been a woman I would have been f***ed plenty =0

.. but I am much tamer now.

• boy if I was a woman I wouldn't go out of the bedroom

• The more girls after you, the more selective you become imo.

What Girls Said 2

• You have to wait a year or two to get with this xD

Of course I'm a virgin so it's different for me.

Most guys want sex within a month or two, that's usually when things get broken off. I hate when guys pressure me.

• im a girl and I love sex. we are sexual beings as well and should never be suppressed. if I want to have sex with 50 guys I will. if a man can do it a woman can too and do it just as well