Is this too fancy for a fair?

I'm going to a fair tonight, like with rides and stuff (but I'm not going on any rides haha.) I was thinking of wearing a black dress and a jean jacket?

Btw its plain black and ill be wearing shorts under it. Also, I'm going to get drunk. Don't bother lecturing me on that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeans and a hoodie would be practical enough. You're there to be casual and have fun.

• @update: You could be snorting crack and you wouldn't hear a word from me.

What Guys Said 3

• well if you're not getting on any rides, first of all, why even go?

secondly, wear whatever the f*** you want, f*** everyone.

• Sounds perfect as long as the dress isn't too fancy.

• #Stupid things done by stupid people!

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think there's a problem with it. I would suggest wearing shorts (like spandex or whatever) under the dress just in case you change your mind and do want to go on a ride so you don't accidentally flash anyone. Otherwise, that's totally fine. =) And, like sikoo31 said, basically wear what you want, and forget the haters. =)

• Sounds good. Maybe wear some white or red or black chucks to look more casial and not overdressed...but then again, you can never be too overdressed. Its better being overdressed then underdressed...just do whatever you want :D

But I think a jeansjacked a black dress, black seethrough thights and chucks would look great!

• its better to be over-dressed than under-dressed, so sounds good and have fun

• its too fancy for a fair. you want to ride rides and enjoy stuff. throw on some shorts. you don't want to worry about flashing anyone on a ride

• I'd just wear a Paul of jeans a hoodie and sandles