Can I get your opinion on this outfit?

link Me and my girlfriend do this randomly were we pick out a outfit we want the other one to wear and then we go out on a date later, once we have gotten the whole outfit. I was think of asking her to wear the one in the link and I would like opinions on it, thanks.

If you think anything minor could be removed or added, feel free to give input.
A lot of you have said the skirt would be better shorter, why is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure where you live but it seems a little bulky for summer, I love the outfit (great choice btw.) but maybe a shorter version of the skirt.

• Thanks. I actually like the skirt the length it is. I could see the bukly thing, but if that's the case I would get rid of the jacket and maybe make the shirt short sleeve.

• Yea that could work as well.

@Update you just don't see girls wearing skirts that long and bulky just seems unnecessary (not to mention annoying) but that's just my opinion.

• Thankyou for BA (:

What Girls Said 18

• its cute but it would only work for very specific events because of the elaborate bottom, so it depends on where your going

• I'll keep that in mind, we haven't decided where to go yet, but I don't think it will be to much of a problem.

• I think it would be better if the skirt was shorter because it makes it more practical, casual and easy to maneuver in

• she'd have to be suepr girlie to wanna wear that.. I think it's really fun, but the length is a little long..

• What lenght would you go for?

• knee or right above knee etc.

• @update.. because we're not grandmas haha.. we like things a little shorter than ankle lmao

• I think it's cute outfit but I wouldn't wear it. If you're sure it will look good on her than go for it.

• I'd look better if the skirt was short

• very cute...needs better shoes though

• Any shoes suggestions?

• I'd take away the tights and get a shorter skirt.

• Why?

• I just think it's too much. Especially in the summer time. I'm not a big fan of tights unless it's for a business attire.

• I think the skirt is a bit too long - makes it look too formal. Otherwise I love it.

• Are you going to wear it?

• No, it's for my girlfriend.

• Are you taking her to an Elvis dance party?

• No, we haven't decided were to go yet.

• I love everything about this outfit!

• I think it is garish.

• its cute but not my style, I wouldn't wear it

• @update: I'm pretty short so I don't like to wear long skirts, if she was taller she's prob fine with a longer skirt...at least that's my reasoning

• Okay, then. She's 5'8, so I don't think it will be a problem.

• yeah I'm 5'3 so she should be fine with a long hem

• It would look better without tights

• Depends where you're going and the weather. I honestly would remove the leather jacket, and the overall blk accessories.

• What do you mean by blk accessories? The jacket is the one thing I will probably get rid of, especially since the shirt has long sleeves.

• I mean like the black shoes, bag, etc. I think this outfit would be better, with softer colors. Like beige or white.

• I could see that, but I like the colors the way they are. Thanks for the input.

• Cool did you put it together?

• Yeah, we did. The only changes from the pic is no jacket and the shirt was short sleeved.

• Eh, not my style.

• I love it! The only think I could think of would be the jacket. I would say remove it,unless is colder out.

• that's quite pretty, good pick :)

• Awwwww, I would totally wear that!

Yeah, go for it, see if she likes it (bet she will!)

• Wow, you really do like it!

• It's totally my style, I wouldn't mind going shopping for an outfit like that lol.

What Guys Said 0