Girls: do you like to show your tummy?

Girls: do you like to show your tummy? I mean those shirts and Tee which shows the tummy do you wear it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two of those tops. I usually wear a tank top under them, but on days I'm feeling attractive I wear them. All but one of my swim wear is a bikini, so then I do. I have a one piece that I wear occasionally, but not because of stomach hate, I just think its pretty (:

• Yea. It is good to let your stomach have some.fresh air ha ha ;-)

What Girls Said 19

• I love it. I do it all the time around the house. It's a psychosomatic affect, but it actually makes me feel better to walk around less restricted with my stomach showing.

• I'm pretty comfortable with showing my stomach, if you have it why not flaunt it.. appropriately though. I have a lot of crop-tops and bikinis for the beach, love wearing them.

• I love my tummy,but I don't wear belly shirts so much.But I have in the past.I wear a lot of tight shirts though...its more of a belly tease that way. :)

• I don't since I'm 2 tones I think its weird because my stomach is dark and my chest is light compared to my face eventhough I don't show my stomach

• No. I don't like my stomach. That's the last thing I want to show anyone.

• Yes, I wear crop tops really often. I'm somewhat comfortable with my stomach, so it's not a big deal.

• I wear crop tops with high waisted shorts/skirts, but I won't show my whole stomach. I like it, but it's easy to look tacky wearing midriff tops.

• Yea just the naval.part I mean

• I like shorts better. It doesn't really make me feel sexy, but I'm just most comfortable with my legs. Plus, I'm from Australia and it gets f*cking hot here.

• Yea. It is hot in australia :p

• Hell no. I hate showing my tummy. A bikini is OK, but ONLY on the beach or at the pool.

I'm considered as "skinny" but I'm just not comfortable with that...

- I don't mind showing off my legs tho ;)

• Haha. That sexyy.

So you wear short skirts a lot?

• I like wearing shortes shorts, but not too short!

I don't like it to be "slutty"

• :pp

showing legs isn't stutty. It is sexay;)

• yes, it makes me feels skinner. I guesss..

• On certain days I love to :) On other days I wouldn't dare aha

• No I always feel too cold too and the shirts you mean are called crop tops I think they are for at the beach or at home anywhere else they look so trashy/tacks.

• I will show a sliver (like an inch or 2) of stomach, but no the whole thing.

• Sports bra, and panties around the house.

• No I don't have a periecing so there's nothing really to show

• No I have hair there and don't shave so I don't ever show it

• aRe you a guy?

• No I got them from taking to many vitamins I was trying to grow my hair longer but I guess it grew else where

• and you.end up growing your body hairs? rofl

what kinda vitamins were they?

• not at all!

• Yeah buddy (:

• Maybe around the house...I don't feel comfortable going out showing my tummy. Same with cleavage.I always have to walk around in some sort of 'safety blanket', so to speak, like a hoodie or a jacket. =P Makes me feel..safe, lol.

• Tummy and cleavage are different thing I guess. Tummy is not sexual.,.its sexy

• Naked. =P

• Lol. You are funny xD

• Yes, I like to be naked, so I guess that counts.

What Guys Said 1

• They're called midriffs by the way, and yes..I think they do, only when they like their stomach