Is it safe to assume this?...(about guy's height)

if you aren't at least 5'10 as a guy, about %90 of girls are out of your reach and wouldn't date you


0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

  • Yes, don't know if that percentage is accurate but that's how it works out in reality, no point really even if you do get a Girlfriend chances are you're not her ideal

    0|2
    0|1

What Girls Said 9

  • No. I wouldn't say that.

    But then I'm a girl who - apparently it turns out - is generally more attracted to 'shorter' guys.

    0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't say that.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't think I've dated a guy who was 5'10. don't place the odds against yourself because of your height

    0|0
    0|0
  • my brother and dad are 5'8ish. I don't think it looks that weird at all. I'm 5'6' and I'm sort of tall (it kind off looks like it because I'm pretty thin)

    0|0
    0|0
  • nope... I'm 5'8" an it annoys me that a lot of guys are either my height or like one inch taller than me :/ tall guys are amazing :)

    1|0
    0|4
    • I don't think you understand the question..

  • not true.

    0|0
    0|0
  • No.

    0|0
    0|0
  • no, that's not true.

    for me he just has to be one inch taller than me, and I'm okay.

    0|0
    0|0
  • When I examine my past, most guys I liked, was involved with, was attracted to, etc...are actually somewhere between 5"7 and 5"9!

    I think a really tall guy is attractive in theory, but based on my "history" I find myself attracted to the shorter ones. Not really short, if he's under 5"7 he is usually too small for me, but I find 5"8-5"9 my perfect height ,and what I usually go for.

    Then again, I'm 5"1. So I'm not in that 90 percent of women, probably, because I'm in the shortest 10% of the female adult population.

    A lot of times, I will estimate that guy is on the taller side, like most of these guys who were 5"8 or 5"9 appeared tall to me, I would have guessed they were an inch or two taller, but they tell me they are a bit short. I guess to a small girl that height is fairly tall though, even if it is slightly below average or just average at best.

    0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

  • Yeah, because even though you might be a good 3-4 inches taller, that would be no good cus she would feel awkward wearing heels. Poor her. She has to have her heels and not look strange to everyone else. As for guys who get screwed over for their height... oh well? Grow taller then? Sheesh.

    This is one of those things I cannot stand. I'm 5'11'' so I'm good with a slight majority based on height, but I know retarded injustices when I see them.

    0|3
    0|0
  • Being tall isn't really cool as it seems. You could be 6'r and intimidate most girls you encounter. Trust me

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2 and well over 90% of girls are out of my reach.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Short stature is disadvantageous, but not to the extent that you're suggesting.

    0|0
    0|0
  • not at all

    0|0
    0|0
  • im 5'7 and it does sure seem that girls would rather have the taller guy

    0|0
    0|0
  • Doubt it.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Let's think about this. . .

    The average height for a guy in the US is 5'9". So shorter than your cut off.

    About HALF of all men would be this height or shorter.

    if 90% of women wouldn't date them, then that leaves only 10% who would.

    Since there are about the same number of men as women, that'd mean that AT LEAST 4 of every 5 guys shorter than 5'10" is single in America AND not getting laid.

    Sorry bud. . . maybe it's just you?

    1|1
    0|0
  • Six footer checking in. The sooner you guys realize that women don't really have anything to offer besides a hole, and the sooner you stop whiteknighting them, the sooner they'll come off of these stupid standards. Just saying.

    0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's not a safe assumption. I'm only 5'9" and I get plenty of action.

    0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I understand why you would think that. It's weird when you hear a girl that is 5'2" saying that she wants a guy that is at least 6'0". It doesn't make sense. I think a lot of people on the internet are too caught up in perfection for their future mate.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...