Guys that have designer clothing?

Do you find it hot if a guy has designer clothing like true religion jeans and a LV wallet?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't care

What Girls Said 8

• Doesn't matter. Though I would be sceptical if one of his priorities in life were buying designer clothes.

• Why do you think designer clothes would be my priorities? And what would be more important then?

• More important things would be family, friends, your girlfriend/boyfriend, food, clothes you feel comfortable in, being good at spending money. (as in not using it all just to get more expensive designer clothing). I didn't say you in particular, I was talking about all guys who have a major interest in wearing designer clothing.

• It's not a preference or requirement. I happen to wear some designer clothing, but I normally buy designer articles of clothing that are staple items

• I love guys that have expensive clothing and care about the way they look. Especially when guys are clean and smell really good, it's such a turn on.

• I don't really think of it as hot, I just think that it's his style and it's fine with me. Maybe we could shop a designer mall together sometime just for kicks.

• I wouldn't mind, until he starts flashing it all the time.

• sometimes...if he has style its better than the specific labels he has

• Not especially. As long as the guy looks good in my eyes, it doesn't matter what he's wearing.

• Not those two brands in particular.

• why not?

• I don't think we have true religion here and when I see their jeans in videos and pics I don't like the style of them so I wouldn't be impressed with a guy wearing them. As for LV, not many guys rock that here so it kinda has a girlie connotation to it as it's very much popular with the girls. Besides the typical brown prints, all I think of are cherries and the other colorful logo/design they've got going.

What Guys Said 1

• I mean having style helps but it can only do so much.