Do women find veiny arms/forearms attractive?

I've decided to work out and eat healthy and I've noticed I have fairly veiny arms. Sometime my arms will be veiny for no reason or if I reach to pick up something .

My question is: What do women think about veins? Attractive or Not Attractive? How would you approach someone with veiny arms.

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it pretty damn hot, myself

• Thanks for BA!

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on the guy -- I mean, if you're so veiny that you look like the Hulk, that doesn't seem like it would be too attractive. If you're LEAN, though, you'll be able to see certain veins when you flex, like Van Dam or Hugh Jackman, which appeals to girls long enough to get them looking at your movements. ;-)

• If a guy is working out to achieve the veiny look and is proud of it, it is definitely a turn off. I do not want to be around someone showing off their veiny arms. However, if it is due to just trying to get healthy (which is what you are describing) then I would not have a problem with it.

• I'm not attracted to veiny arms, to be honest I'm not very attracted to visual muscles either.

• Yes!

• My guy has what you call "veiny arms" and I find it quite hot actually.

• Its the first thing I notice, veiny forearms and hands are the hottest thing I can think of

• Well it's not unattractive

• indifferent

What Guys Said 3

• Here in China the women go wild over my arms and forearms because the veins really are prominent.

This doesn't happen back home in the USA.

• On average...women like prominent veins in your arms and hands, cauz it denotes strength and health. :)

• Girls find it attractive.