How do you feel about your height?

Say your height and how you feel about it please :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Great. I'm 5'5 1/2.

I don't feel tall and I don't feel short.

What Girls Said 41

• 5'1 and 3/4s of an inch.. I hold on to as much as I can.. :P I kinda like being short, I like feeling tiny, but, it can be a pain for sure, but I love having a huge height difference between me and my boyfriends, so, in that sense its nice :). how tall are you?

• im 5'1". and a half. (I need that half!)

and I wish I was a lot taller. I want to be at least 6'3". that would be so awesome! :D

• I am 5 feet.

I like my height because being any shorter than 5 feet, you start to get weird proportions and look like a midget. Plus even if you're only 115 pounds you look like 140.

Lol.

I like tall guys. ?�

• 5'6" I feel that for me my height's perfect, so I'm pretty happy with it :)

• I'm 5'2 and I wish I was 5 feet. But it's not something I obsess over. I like my height for the most part. Lots of short girls on this question. Usually they all answer that they're 5'5 and up.

• 5 feet. Short but it's OK I don't care. xD

• I'm 5.1 and I love bieng short. Most tall guys go for short girls and vice versa. But its not the rule. I used to want to be taller but that thought went away once I started dating. It feels really nice when a guy can pick you up, and lean down to kiss you. Makes you feel all girly.

• i'm 5'2" and I love being short. I never have to worry about a guy being shorter than me :P also I have a lot of guy friends and they like to mess with me since I'm "fun sized" according to them hahaha.

• I am 4'8 lol and I love my height I get teased a lot by guys lol I enjoy being fun sized :P.

• im 5'8", and I'm pretty happy with it...its kinda like the perfect height, not too short, not too tall...altho I am a bit taller than the average woman so its kinda hard to find a guy that's taller than me haha

• 5'9" and I love it!

• 5'6,pretty happy,but I'd like to be 5'8

• oh about 5'6" and I am good with my height :) actually in my family I am one of the short ones but that's okay with me!

• I'm 5'2 and love it.

• 5'6 I feel pretty good about it

• I'm 6 and I love my height! the only con is that I can't wear heels much

• 5'9. I like it, but would be taller if I had a choice, ha ha :)

• 5'10".

I used to hate it cos I was the only tall girl in my family and amongst my friends. Now I bloody love it. I wear heels all the time and there aren't many disadvantages to being tall :)

• 5'2 1/2

I like it :P

Guys like it & mess around with me for being kinda short, but it's all good :P

• i'm 4'11..n I've learned to accept it because I look great, and guys seem to like that :)

• 5'3, love it :)

• 5'4". Sometimes I wish I was taller and sometimes I wish I was shorter. But overall, it's nice being in the middle. I'm usually shorter than guys and about the same as girls. It works out nicely :3

• I'm 5'5 and I love my height.

• 5'5., wish I was a little taller though.

• 5'1 ... I would like to be a bite taller because I like long legs ... but you have to work with what God gave you...;)

• 5'3" I like it. It's average but just a bit short, which I like being a girl. When I was younger I was really really short and I hated it so much. Lucky I had a huge growthspurt during puberty. I thought I was gonna grow to be 4'10" haha

• 5'1" I don't really like it because apparently is automatically makes me cute and I find that beyond annoying all my friends are taller than me and I think it looks better, I wish I was 5'4".

• I'm 4'8, and I love being small (: I just think its cute:)

• I'm 5'5, I feel younger when I'm with my tall friends, but I like my height.

• I am 5'4 and I am very happy with my height :D

• More from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 23

• I'm 3' 7" and I couldn't be happier.

• Both legs touch the ground, so it must be OK. Taller than all the Chinese women, what more do you need? JUst under 6'

• I'm around 6'5". Do you know that scene in Titanic when Leo is like.. "I'm king of the world!" or w/e? I feel like that everyday. People automatically respect you for being bigger.. it's such a silly concept but we all do it. I'll take advantage of it though.

• 6'3"

I like it. I'd go taller if I could, but of the things I could change about myself, that's not a high priority.

• 6'2. it's fine, it's not as if I can change or control it.

• I'm contempt with it

• 6 feet. I'm alright with it. My siblings are a little taller and my brother is catching up.

I have a bit of a more conservative look at relationships and it seems like most women in my country feel the same. They like taller men then them. Since most women are shorter then me, it works out.

• Ima 5'7 and I guess I can't really do anything about it so I just live with it. I do wish I was taller though it would help a lot on the dating world and on sports, and since I play soccer it would help a lot when it comes to heading.

• 6'0" and loving it! I also believe I have maybe an inch or two more to grow! :D I like being tall, even if it means I'm more likely to get struck by lightning :P

• I'm like 5'11" and am fine with my height...

• 6 ft ...average height I guess, I like it

• 6'2" glad I'm tall. I wouldn't mind being a little shorter, but id rather be tall than short

• 6'4 and 195lbs...feel pretty good about it

• 6'3" and I love it.

• 5'10'' when I'm not slouching, which is most of the time.

I feel that I should have bad posture. If I were perfect in every way it would be unfair to women out there.

• 6'1

feels on top of the world ;)

• Grreat :)

• 5'8" and I like it

• 6"2 and I love it-perfect height

• 5feet. Am happy as I would never be able to date, I hate relationships and girls. It automatically makes me ineligible for girls and relationships.

• 5'10. Best height for action sports even though a lot of the pros are like 5'7

• 5'10 and 5/8ths so I always round up to 5'11 heh

I can't complain but wish I was about 2-3 inches taller because women usually have ridiculous preferences when it comes to height.

• 6 feet 6 and three quarter inches. Love it.