What do you guys think of my hair (profile picture)?

This is my 5th time I have tried to curl my hair. I have photo day coming up and I am not sure. What do you guys think of my curls. Does it look okay, improvement?

Oh and ignore the sunnies.

Thanks guys :))

I fixed it up. I'm happy with how it looks now. :D :D :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks weird cus its all straight then wavy. One or the other looks good not necessarily both.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it looks alright.

• if the pic was not sideways, it would be a whole lot more better.

• Welcome to Friend me if you like...(:

• oops..put that in the wrong space...but..I friend anyone...so what the hell...o:O

• It's ok...not great...but OK...and yes it would have been nice to look into the Windows of Your Soul (eyes)...(:(:(:

• Wavy-hair people unite!

• i think it looks nice :)

• its meh...

What Girls Said 5

• It looks okay. Not great...not bad.

• It kinda looks like your hair is tangled. I guess it's okay though, maybe add in a little volume or something?

• It looks okay, but it's kind of limp. If you made it more voluminous in any way, it would look a lot nicer.

• Meh, Straight bangs and curly/wavy hair don't go too well together like that.

• The fringe needs the same kind of consistency with the rest of your hair.

A bigger barrel iron will be better, don't make it so piecy, take bigger sections or combine a few in the end.

Your hair might also look nicer if the ends are curled as well.