Guys, what hair color is your favorite on a girl?

All right fellas, I'm planning on dying my hair because my current color is this really boring mousy brown color. I just wanted to know that if you guys had to choose your favorite, most attractive hair color on a girl, what would it be? I'm up for any natural color; blond, brunette, red, black, strawberry blonde... you name it. Thanks, guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair dye is insane. I recently had to deal with my girlfriend trying to find a new color. What a f*cking process.

You can't just pick a color and run with it, you've got to find one that fits your face and complexion, and often even the ~shade~ of a color has it's own underlying base color that determines whether or not it suits you, so one red might look horrible, and another might look great, or maybe NO reds look good, but a dark brown with a slightly red hue does, and it's making my head hurt again just thinking about it.

What Guys Said 10

• Blonde is my favorite. But it's hard to pull of with darker hair without being obviously fake. So I suggest red.

• I like red hair. Not the light ginger color though, more like a dark red color perhaps getting a bit closer to brown. I think most guys I know prefer blond though.

• i like black, just my preference.

• 3|0
  • Red.

• Black or brown

• Blonde of course!

But if you have dark complexion that isn't good option for you because then it would be too obvious they're dyed.

• blond

• Brunette

• jet black.

What Girls Said 0