Girls, do you collect high heels?

chances are that there could be many girls who do such things

Most Helpful Girl

• In a sense yes but I only own about 6 pairs so really I just want a wide enough selection that I have a pair of heels to go with each outfit/occasion which isn't a high demand. what I have now will pretty much do that for me, but I am a sucker for heels.

What Girls Said 23

• I don't consider myself to 'collect' them.

But I have quite the collection of heels yes.

Probably 30+

• Do you have one for every occasion?

• Eh - no. See I'm going to a caveman/woman party - thus I must buy new heels. I don't have a leopard print pair.

• That's a interesting theme for a party.

• Just two pairs.

• I don't collect them for the hell of it.

I just buy a lot of pairs because they're so awesome.

link - That's still not enough heels xD

• i actually really like this question... and the answer is... not only heels bro!

i have seven pairs of converse

3 pairs of vans

16 pairs of heels.

3 wedges

2pairs of flip flops...

i think you get the idea!

I have bought all of these with the money I make.. so none of mommy and daddys help lol! I'm proud of myself!

i wear these all over the summer nd most of the winter!

• No, most of my high heels have been gifts. I only bought 2 pairs of heels in my life. I don't count the wedges I have because technically they are wedges.

• I absolutely HATE high heels (no offense to people who wear them) I find them uncomfortable I only own one pair because I was a bridesmaid at a wedding I own a huge sneaker collection featuring: Converse, Vans, DC, Yums, Jordans, Nike's, Adidas etc...

• No I don't lol, I hardly ever wear them too

• Yes I love shoes and I have to wear heals to work so I buy them every time I see a pair I like.

• Nope I only own 3 pairs

• Im not sure if it's the same but I collect Converse Chuck Taylor shoes.

• I LOVE highheels, I have a number of pairs, but I don't collect them just for the sake of it.

• not me.

• I only own one pair of heels, a more neutral color. I don't care for heels really they hurt my feet and I am more comfort before fashion person.

• No. And I personally don't know any woman who does that.

• No. I have 4 pairs of shoes all in all.

• I don't collect them per se, however I do have a closet full. So in that regard, yes.

• Nope I only have 6 pairs, and I wear sandals. But I more collect sneakers and boots: polo and tims.

• Nope too expensive I only buy heels if I intend on wearing them multiple times.

• No I havr one pair of high heeled hooker boots and haven't worn them in forever. But I do love them

• No, throughout my whole life I've only bought two pairs unless you want to count my tap shoes.

• I collect shoes in general, not just heels.:D I've got different types of flats (including baby doll shoes, rain shoes, espadrilles, mary janes) sporty shoes (sneakers and rubber shoes), boots, and heels (stilettos, wedge, peeptoe). I invest in shoes, especially now that I'm working.

• Yup, but I only have like 10 pairs. The only reason I collect them though is because you have to dress up for my church and us girls kinda have a competition going on with who can outdo who on shoes. I think I'll probably stop at 15 pairs because I won't have anywhere to store them at and it would be expensive to keep buying high heels. I usually buy some if they are really cute or really comfy and I guess you can say that shoes are my weakness.

• Nope.

What Guys Said 0