My legs are not perfect shape, just OK, not overweight.Should I still wear dress sometimes or stick with pants

I am not happy with the shape of my legs. I am 5.4, 140lbs, weigh just slightly more than I should, not really noticable. Slightly curvy. I don't like that my thighs are fuller than below the knees. Even when I was skinny it was the same. This is just my body anatomy. So every time I try a dress or skirt on I am unhappy. The skirts to the knee and above show imperfection, and I hate long skirts. They don't reveal any shape anyways, I look much better in tight feet jeans than long skirt. When I wear tight fitting jeans my legs and butt look very shapely and sexy.

So, my question is should I still wear dresses sometimes or stick with pants?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same way. I wouldn't worry about it. What you see and what others see are usually different. Wear dresses when you want. Some people will like what they see and some won't. You can't please everybody. Just yourself. :D

What Guys Said 3

• I say wear dresses sometimes...your legs look just fine to me. :)

• i bet u have very beautiful toned thighs. you probably just never met guys who really love your legs. i bet if you do wear more skirts, you'll sooner or later start running into guys that are gunna be very attracted to your thighs. so forget the dresses, start wearing more skirts

• I like the work skirt you have on your pic. I guess they call those Pencil skirts?

What Girls Said 1

• You look great in that skirt that you are wearing in your main picture so I guess you can just switch around from pencil skirts and pants. By the way, are you from Eastern Europe? You look a lot like a Russian/Ukrainian woman.

• Russian. How did you tell?

• Just the way your face looks, like the overall facial features. Plus I am also Russian so I kinda can recognize people from my area.