Has anyone tried dry shampoo?

Has anyone tried dry shampoo? Do you like it? Why did you use it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I did use it on straightened hair, because my prom hair was second day hair & I prefer styling second day hair as opposed to freshly straightened hair.

Anyways, it gave me extra volume for about an hour because it gave my hair texture...but then, I just felt like it'd be redundant after a while.

It's OK if you're the type who likes and prefers 2nd & 3rd day hair. If you aren't or if your hair is the type to turn into a greasball, I'd say skip it

What Guys Said 2

• Yes but I didn't like it. I need to feel loke I'm seriously scrubbing otherwise I can't go to bed

• Yeah, I like to rub my scalp in the dirt from time to time. It total feels clean when I'm done. =P

What Girls Said 6

• Ive tried it a few times. I don't find it makes much of a difference, though it may be just the brand I used. I've used it so I wouldn't shampoo so often and also when my hair looked greasy and I needed to rush out of the house. I've heard it has worked well for others so I'm assuming it is just the brand I used.

• I use it for occasions where I can't get my hair wet but I personally don't really like it too much because it makes my hair too dry and I end up using a whole can.

• I got a sample at a stylist conference and it gave my hair a lot of volume and did like it but wouldn't be something I would use all the time but good for once in a while.

• I've tried and I think it's worth using it on days when you're in hurry and don't have time to wash your hair. After using a dry shampoo my hair looks more fresh and clean, so it works for me.

• I use it every now and then but I don't really like it because it does not take the greasy look fully away. Plus it leaves white specks all over that look like dandruff. It might be because it's a cheap drugstore brand but for now I do not like it. I will try a higher end brand though because dry shampoo is really convenient for those days when you are late and have no time to take a shower.

• Yes I love it. You can buy it at sallys or walmart and its like 5 dollars. Sometimes in the morning I don't have time to shower so I just use that because my hair gets greasy easily.