Why do I see so many girls walking around with their cellulite dimples showing?

Personally, I am very self-conscious about my legs because I know I have some cellulite on them. However, I constantly see women walking around in shorts and their legs look so gross.

Why do they not wear longer shorts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence is key. If they feel sexy, they will dress sexy. It doesn't matter what others think of them. It all boils down to them being happy with themselves.

What Guys Said 3

• Cauz they are confident in what they're wearing...quit being such a judgmental bitch.

• Because they are not self-conscious about it and are comfortable with it. And like the other answerer said, they may have stopped caring.

• Who cares?

But you can't expect other people to follow your rules.

I respect girls but I can't others expect to

I don't rape girls but others do

The best thing I can do is be the change I wish to see in the world

What Girls Said 5

• A lot of people don't consider it gross.

I mean - it's not the most attractive of things- but most girls have it. And most girls know that. Most guys know that too. They're just more confident in their bodies than others. Or they just don't care - which suggests confidence anyway.

• I have cellulite. But I'm stick thin. Why should I cover up my legs? I'm not forcing anyone to look at it. I'm confident and comfortable. Something like 93% of women have it. Everyone's got flaws, and unless you're morbidly overweight - who the hell cares about cellulite?

• I guess they're happy with the way they look. Or they're just tired of caring..

• Style. They may think longer shorts look gross.

• A: They're confident

B: They don't care

C: Have you seen the clothes the clothing industry produces?! It's not like they have much of a choice in the length of their shorts.