Why do I see so many girls walking around with their cellulite dimples showing?

Personally, I am very self-conscious about my legs because I know I have some cellulite on them. However, I constantly see women walking around in shorts and their legs look so gross.

Why do they not wear longer shorts?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence is key. If they feel sexy, they will dress sexy. It doesn't matter what others think of them. It all boils down to them being happy with themselves.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Cauz they are confident in what they're wearing...quit being such a judgmental bitch.

3|1
    0|0
  • Because they are not self-conscious about it and are comfortable with it. And like the other answerer said, they may have stopped caring.

4|0
    0|0
  • Who cares?

But you can't expect other people to follow your rules.

I respect girls but I can't others expect to

I don't rape girls but others do

The best thing I can do is be the change I wish to see in the world

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• A lot of people don't consider it gross.

I mean - it's not the most attractive of things- but most girls have it. And most girls know that. Most guys know that too. They're just more confident in their bodies than others. Or they just don't care - which suggests confidence anyway.

4|1
    0|0
  • I have cellulite. But I'm stick thin. Why should I cover up my legs? I'm not forcing anyone to look at it. I'm confident and comfortable. Something like 93% of women have it. Everyone's got flaws, and unless you're morbidly overweight - who the hell cares about cellulite?

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess they're happy with the way they look. Or they're just tired of caring..

3|1
    0|0
  • Style. They may think longer shorts look gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • A: They're confident

B: They don't care

C: Have you seen the clothes the clothing industry produces?! It's not like they have much of a choice in the length of their shorts.

3|0
    0|0